I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

There's just something about purple buds. :drool:

There's just something about purple buds. :drool:

I was thinking of renaming her Purple people eater! hehe. Love those purp strains. The Black Cherry float had this blue like tinge to her halfway through flower than went more purple towards the end.

I don't know why I feel teary at the end of your video take-a-longs. Maybe it's because I don't know how you do what you do, with a brain injury. I am so early in my healing process to be able to understand everything you say, but my ambition and craving for knowledge is absorbing your hard work.

I feel so inspired to keep learning because you are a testament to survival. Your laborious efforts never goes unnoticed because I am following every step of the way. In my previous career I was a prominent leader, but now I feel like I'm the best follower I can be because I am in awe of your processes. Thanks for the DIY CO2 tutorial, I was elated to see a logical process I can understand. It was brilliant because it's simple. I'm like Cookie Monster, me like tutorials, yeeeesss, me wants more information...Hahahaha. Just wanted to make you smile. From one brain injury survivor to another, me brain likes green cookies....hahahaha. Sorry watching too much "Office - U.S. Version)
Take care talk to you soon...:circle-of-love:

I don't know why I feel teary at the end of your video take-a-longs. Maybe it's because I don't know how you do what you do, with a brain injury. I am so early in my healing process to be able to understand everything you say, but my ambition and craving for knowledge is absorbing your hard work.

I feel so inspired to keep learning because you are a testament to survival. Your laborious efforts never goes unnoticed because I am following every step of the way. In my previous career I was a prominent leader, but now I feel like I'm the best follower I can be because I am in awe of your processes. Thanks for the DIY CO2 tutorial, I was elated to see a logical process I can understand. It was brilliant because it's simple. I'm like Cookie Monster, me like tutorials, yeeeesss, me wants more information...Hahahaha. Just wanted to make you smile. From one brain injury survivor to another, me brain likes green cookies....hahahaha. Sorry watching too much "Office - U.S. Version)

From tears to laughter! I am in tears of laughter :) firstly I LOVE The Office both UK and US versions. Secondly keeping a consistent presence in the garden is not an easy feat I know you can understand this. Being an owner of a business in an entirely different country and timezone, juggling father hood and trying to be the best Husband I can.. can be a hard gig at times! Even in it's most difficult of times I'm always grateful. There is a lesson in all things good and bad. I'm not sure if it is due to my brain related issues or not but I constantly reflect on everything. Never to over analyze but to accurately understand what happened. I just count my lucky stars daily that I am surrounded by incredible and awesome individuals like yourself! I went back and watched my piece about cO2 and realized I was jumping between F and C. When I referred to water above 0 I meant Celcius... which is waters freezing point. So anything above 0 is water and not ice which is obvious.. so I was simply stating the obvious I had a chuckle to myself. Sometimes the wires cross themselves. I like it. It keeps things interesting! I think the best of leaders have to have the ability to follow. It broadens their perspective and ability to lead.

Thanks for the awesome post and for stopping by! :circle-of-love::thanks::circle-of-love:

Great looking buds you have there GL. That blackberry soda is some nice looking cannabis. I wouldn't mind growing some of that. :)

Cheers buddy

:roorrip:

Well after this round of F2 breedings I'd be more than happy to give you a cut mate or perhaps a 10 pack to see what phenos you get yourself! You'd be the first person on a forum to receive any of my own genetics. It'd be awesome to meet up and shoot the shit. Share some home made organic Rosin with ya after this harvest comes to an end in about 6 weeks ;) :roorrip:

Well after this round of F2 breedings I'd be more than happy to give you a cut mate or perhaps a 10 pack to see what phenos you get yourself! You'd be the first person on a forum to receive any of my own genetics. It'd be awesome to meet up and shoot the shit. Share some home made organic Rosin with ya after this harvest comes to an end in about 6 weeks ;) :roorrip:

Sounds great. I would be honored to grow some of your genetics. I'm in the process of drying my popcorn and trimmings from my last harvest that I mistakenly put directly in the freezer. I am hoping I didn't screw anything up. There is a ton of it. Anything after the end of September and I'm down. I will be a busy bee up until then.

Cheers Growlow

Sounds great. I would be honored to grow some of your genetics. I'm in the process of drying my popcorn and trimmings from my last harvest that I mistakenly put directly in the freezer. I am hoping I didn't screw anything up. There is a ton of it. Anything after the end of September and I'm down. I will be a busy bee up until then.

Cheers Growlow

Done deal brotha! I'm in the process of trying to reveg the F1's these flowers came off of. I'd like to see what they would do grown out without being pollinated. Of the 3 the Black cherry Float has the most trichomes. She is more frosted in real life than the photos give credit. GreenBerry has a terpene profile I tend to like more of. The Blackberry Soda has near to as good trichome development as the Black Cherry Float but has a more sweet pepper tone to her. Not that I don't like that terpene profile I just don't favour it as much as it's sister Green Berry or Black Cherry Float. Those girls have that tang scent. Sour fruit. With all that said the Black Cherry Soda is smelling an AWFUL lot like Double Barrel OG... the strongest smoke I've ever had. So here's to hoping ;) Post September it is mate :thumb:

Cheers bloke!

I'm in the process of drying my popcorn and trimmings from my last harvest that I mistakenly put directly in the freezer. I am hoping I didn't screw anything up. There is a ton of it. Anything after the end of September and I'm down. I will be a busy bee up until then.

Cheers Growlow

I meant to add. Don't worry about your trim mate. Sounds like you have yourself some ideal bubble hash material. Semi fresh frozen makes spectacular full melt!

...I'm like Cookie Monster, me like tutorials, yeeeesss, me wants more information...Hahahaha. Just wanted to make you smile. From one brain injury survivor to another, me brain likes green cookies....hahahaha. Sorry watching too much "Office - U.S. Version)

I meant to add that you inspired me to put up my first Tutorial. The first of many :)

well flap flap the wind took me to Seattle too :) A bit too late
Nice buds :)

Nice to see you in here AngryBird. You're certainly not late. Just finished week 2! So the party is just getting started

Jis stoppin in to see how the grow goes, Growlow.

Jis stoppin in to see how the grow goes, Growlow.

Hey Bloke! How are you and the Mrs? Good I hope. All is good in Growlows garden. I'm just in the last stages of packing my bags for a quick shot over to NZ I originally thought it'd be a 3 week business trip but is turning out to be a 4 -7 day trip instead. I have my newest of proteges taking care of things while I'm away. He is older than me so protege isn't the most appropriate of words. Whatever the case he has grown long enough now to know how much to water or not water a plant. Cheers for swinging by mate :thumb:

Hey Bloke! How are you and the Mrs? Good I hope. All is good in Growlows garden. I'm just in the last stages of packing my bags for a quick shot over to NZ I originally thought it'd be a 3 week business trip but is turning out to be a 4 -7 day trip instead. I have my newest of proteges taking care of things while I'm away. He is older than me so protege isn't the most appropriate of words. Whatever the case he has grown long enough now to know how much to water or not water a plant. Cheers for swinging by mate :thumb:

Safe travels my friend

Safe travelin and good vibes your way bruh.
:thumb:

UPDATE AUGUST 3RD 2016

So another quick update before I dash out the door to NZ. I wanted to share my findings on the flower from the selected Black Berry Soda phenos. I REALLY lucked out. Achieved exactly what I was going for. At least 1 of the 3 will become a Clone only cut. I'm not even sure if I'll feminize her. Just keep her in cut only form. That is the Black Cherry Float. It made some of the tastiest rosin I've yet to try. I'm not one to be bias neither. Super critical of myself by nature. If I am successful in my reveg of her I'll be sharing a cut of her with my mate Noob. As he is local and has shown interest. I'm a small batch breeder but take pride in my productions. Every breeding is well thought out with the intention on complimenting it's heritage. Not simply focused on making something more potent. All 3 of the Pheno's selected are real "easy rider" like for a definite Sativa Dominant. Blackberry is mostly Sativa and so is Black Cherry Soda. Definitely not one for bed time but it won't keep you up all wired like let's say Green Crack or Jack the Ripper. I'll try take a video and upload it before I leave! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom