I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

OG you are a gentleman and a scholar. Has nothing to do with me at all and I gained a large level of respect for you. If you ever travel to New England PM me and I can take care of your needs while in the area. It would be an honor.

:peace:

FE

And if you are ever out here in the PNW 2 months from now or onward please know you can expect the same from me. It would be an honour to pass it forward and share my harvest with a member who I respect and appreciate. Cheers FE

And if you are ever out here in the PNW 2 months from now or onward please know you can expect the same from me. It would be an honour to pass it forward and share my harvest with a member who I respect and appreciate. Cheers FE

You are super kind. This community really is amazing. I am very happy and proud to be a part of it.

FE

The universe always has a way of giving me what I'm looking for when I need it most. I went away on vacation thinking there was no hope for humanity and I was wondering how I could raise my son in this greedy and cruel world. I know there is good in the world. I know it outweighs the bad. But we are inundated with negative, negative, negative all the time. The world needs to be reminded that the positives are still there.
I came back from the beach and I see the love that this community has given to me on my journal and it gave me a boost to start being a better host in my journal and a better guest in other journals I'm subbed to. After answering some posts on my page I decided to see what I had missed since I was gone the past week. I see my buddy Growlow and head to your journal. I skipped back so I could catch up. The first thing I read is your post about your nephew. All I thought was... FUCK here we go, greed and theft. Right off the bat. I have to say, I almost threw my phone up against the wall. But I kept reading....
OlderGrower, you, my friend (I would be honored to be your friend), brought me back from the brink. Your act of generosity and pure awesomeness has given me hope that my boy will grow up and be around others like you. That shit is contagious too people!! He has already inspired myself and others to give back in some way, I'm sure.
I know this has been said already by others but I wanted Growlow and Oldergrower to know they impacted my life.

Cheers gentlemen

:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:
The honor would be all mine my friend. While some may say what I did was very generous, I see it more as the right thing to do. I had something he desperately needed and by no fault of his own he was out of meds and I had more then I could possibly use, so why not help a fellow human being out.

Sometimes I have a habit of mistyping/misspeaking. If I had said nephew I apologize. He is not family. I know his sister and have been a support system for her and her health over the last few years. I do mis speak or type with numbers more than words. I accidentally wrote to OG in a msg saying I was in my mid 40's when in fact I'm in my mid 30's (Though I feel like I'm in my mid 50's). So please understand these mistakes are not intentional. Maybe I said she was my sister :/. Through something which I certainly perceive as negative has produced something about as positive as it gets. When I am without.. my insomnia kicks into over drive. I get a vice like pressure on my skull that increases each day as I go without. Within 36 hours I start getting bloody noses, shortness of breathe, an inability to hold my weight and collapse randomly. I lose appetite instantly due to the overwhelming sensations and pain. So what OG is doing is massive! With or without are two entirely different life experiences.

I am incredibly appreciative of your post mate. Even more appreciative of OG. Seriously a champion amongst men. I take pride in being a selfless human being and doing good deeds with no want for something in return. To encounter someone willing to do the same for me is a first. Through this he has gained a lifelong mate who has his back. Hopefully one of these days all three of us can get together and share our harvests with one another and have a joke or two. Cheers mate! Glad to see ya back on the forum even if you were away for a week or two :)
I would love for everyone to be able to get together and just spend a whole day smoking and joking. While there are so many restrictions preventing it from ever happening, mostly distances and the rat race we call life, if I ever get the chance to take a day off and hang with a mate, and medicate, count on me to be there. I may have to dig up a bunch of old Monty Python flying circus episodes and some Benny Hill and head back up north as soon as I get my drug test out of the way. My lord it would be just like back in the good old days, smoking and joking!

good update Growlow i was reading back and seen the video update :cheer: i don't care next month your up for member of the month you deserve it

Puff Puff Pass :passitleft:
I agree, videos are much better teaching tools for beginners because they can see 1st hand exactly what you are talking about, besides mate, I can not wait to see what you wear for the evening gown competition :slide::slide::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

UPDATE JUNE 18TH 2016

This healing based medicating presentation is brought to you by the friendly folks... friendly folk... the friendly Mr and Mrs Oldergrower :Namaste:. So I have just returned from meeting our mate OG. I say our mate because I'd be silly to pretend he was only mine. Would hate to embody the greed which we all detest so much ;). You know that feeling you get when you meet a kindred soul. That's what I experienced today. In a recent post I say I feel like I'm in my mid 50's or to extend on that potentially 60's. Not simply because of my condition and how it makes me feel physically but because of my ethics, morals, and influences. I grew up watching Monty Python, Black Adder, and Benny Hill to name a few. Most people my age have no idea what I'm talking about when referencing the tv shows of my childhood. So that's why OG's goofy approach and repertoire resonate so agreeably as they do with me.

The champion of a man has stocked me up and should hold me over until harvest.

20160618_125133.jpg

Which means I am definitely letting the veg go a little longer as to increase the yield from the girls in the Veg room. Which will also give me a good amount of time to leisurely go about cleaning the temporary flower room with my Advanced LED currently.

Speaking of which I wanted to show you how two of the F1 Blackberry Soda females are looking. They may live on as Clone only cuts. We shall see. As of now they have been named VA Slim and VA Dank. Those are nicknames of two of my best mates back in Virginia who are equally as enthusiastic about cannabis as I am. Just with less hands on knowledge. These two cuts resemble them both quite accurately.

Up first VA Slim. Day 38.

20160618_000337.jpg

The bud structure on her is much more elongated in comparison to VA Dank. My mate slim is about my height wand weight (6'5 230). Definitely take after more qualities of her father Big Daddy Blackberry. I really wish I had a photo of him he was a sight to be seen. The biggest and most prolific male plant I've encountered in my life. For both outdoor and indoor regardless of it being a wild cultivar or sold seed. He stood 6 ft tall and from afar looked like a female. I have two F1 phenos both male and female that resemble him to the last detail. That's for a future post.

Now for VA Dank. Day 38.

20160618_000328.jpg

She is shorter more compact and at this point insanely dense :loopy: (pun intended) with trichomes. My mate Dank is a bit of blondie brain as we call him. Absolute sweet soul kinda guy but not the most street smart bloke around. About as book smart as they come though. He is also shorter and a bit stockier than us. Anyway VA Dank is not really typical of either her mother or father trait wise. She is something all her own. Reminds me of some of my favourite top shelf strains. Which typically aren't the biggest yielders in terms of weight but incredible producers of Cannabinoid/Terpene percentage and diversity. She certainly is fitting that definition as of now.

So I'm going to try and get some sleep for the first time in 4 days! I'll check up with you all afterwards. To my mate OG! Thankyou again bloke! You have made a significant positive impact on my health and well being and I am forever grateful!

Cheers
Actually I felt pretty bad about what I gave you, I wanted to bring more but the wife reminded me that I had promised some to a few others so I kept a few bags of buds out from what I originally was going to bring up. I just hope what I gave you helps you out some, or at least tides you over until you can get your stocks replenished.

OG you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Them theres are fighting words.. now you take them back :rofl::rofl:

Has nothing to do with me at all and I gained a large level of respect for you. If you ever travel to New England PM me and I can take care of your needs while in the area. It would be an honor.

FE

I try to be a descent human being, with the way people treat each other now days, it sure would be nice if a few more people would make an effort to be just a little nicer to their fellow human beings. A scholar I am not, though I could have been had I put the effort into it when I was younger, but like most things, another thing wasted on the youth.
I do appreciate your kind words and should I ever make it over to the right coast I will most definitely look you up but no need to hook me up, just share a bowl with me and have some fun, what more could a guy or gal ever ask for in life.

Well a bowl.. Some joints .. a full bag.. that would be up to you... it would be there for the taking. Just sorta letting you know you have a person on the East Coast that wold be glad to hang..smoke and even help you out in the area if you need. I as well like to live life helping others and when I see others do it I tend to want to make sure it didnt go unnoticed.

Ok so I use to say a gentleman and a scholar alot growing up but I can say you are definitely a gentleman to help out a friend as you did.

Don't feel you could have done more as a single baggie would have been something. You stepped up and helped out and huge Kudo's for that...

Yes if acts of kindness as yours where repeated more often the world would most definitely be a better place...

FE

Hey Growlow. I saw you talking about dry ice extraction and the method you use to extract the hash. I found this a couple of months ago and will be building one similar to it. Thought you might like to check it out.

How to Make Mesh Bubble Bucket For Dry Ice Extraction - YouTube

Hahaha oh man it's so funny you shared that. I used this technique and for whatever reason the edges on my bucket that was cut were so harp it sliced through the mesh. Not sure if the temp had a part to play but ever since I have been scared shitless I'll do it again. Was right after buying the expensive bubble bags as well. I was gutted. More user error than anything to do with the quality of the bags. I'm sure if i just sanded the edges round I'd have been golden. I just ended up buying a broader 10 gal bucket. I guess from this the main thing I'm trying to say is to round the edges off haha ;)

Hi GL - my clone is getting healthier. It was def nute burn, I didn't know that it should be water. Do I add any nutes at anytime or is she just wanting water the entire time? Her leaves are bright green again and she seems happier now. Thank youuuuuu!:thanks:

Awesome G2HM! Until you get the hang of things stick to just pH balanced water. I'd strongly encourage you to purchase an Aloe vera plant and start growing it into a monster. It has so many applications in the garden. From purifying the air to being mixed into a foliar spray for stressed plants or a diluted mixture for clones and seedlings. It has some incredible diversity in regards to maintaining organic gardening procedures :)

How's it going? Are you feeling better, my brother?
Here's hoping you are back to full-tilt-boogie mode!
I'm about to puff some kief from last summer's grow made with the dry ice extraction method. :bongrip:

Hey everyone, Just quickly poppin in. I have had some pretty severe episodes recently regarding my head. That knock really shook things up more than I originally had thought. Bright lights and tv/led screens aren't really fun to look at at the moment. I'll be sure to update in the next day or two. Cheers for everyone who has come through to say g'day!

Hope you feel better soon mate!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom