I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

Just driving by...
Glad you're back at it, GL!
Bummer about the PM on the harvest. :(

Good to see you back at it. The juveniles are looking excellent! That Charlotte's Web is a stunner.

Sorry to hear about the other tent. :hug:

UPDATE JULY 21ST 2016

G'day all! Growlow is back at it :) It's been a start and stop routine over the past month but I think we're over the hill as it were. Today I renewed my medical marijuana authorization for Washington State. Which I'll leave to the videos as it was an interesting event to say the least. Speaking of videos. My computer is not cooperating in regard to editing footage so this written/video update comes to you in 3 parts. Who doesn't love a trilogy? I sure do.

On a side note..my boy Atlas (7yr old Staffordshire Terrier) who has survived multiple tumorous cancer has them once again. I am not too worried. I believe I have what he needs to continue living a tumor free life. I always have a big jar of CBD
infused Coconut oil. He has gone through two surgeries already in his life for Cancer. When it came to the point where they encouraged us to do chemo. I really had to think about our next move. I need you all to understand that I had dreams as a child of this dog. Not as in "Oh I wish one day". As in I saw him long before I got him.. legitimate mark for mark, spot for spot, thing's we've done and the life I've lived with him. He is the absolute best mate I've ever had besides my beautiful wife and I've had some pretty awesome mates over the years but this boy is as cool as they come. He died three times before he was 12 weeks old from a parasite called coccidia. It wiped out a few of his littermates. They were abandoned in a contained space with no food or water. He was a rescue. In truth he rescued me. Since we had him he has had it pretty smooth besides being run over and going under the tire of a 4000lb car. He lives up to his name. Anyway to cut to the chase tonight I gave him a dose and he usually sleeps tucked up in a ball. When he has his medicine he always ends up contorted. This is how I found him after finishing in the Garden. He is OUT! (I put some of the oil directly on the tumor itself. He always comes and wipes it on our couch then licks it off the couch like a fiend.

So without any further ado. The videos

[video=youtube;oI-VibEYBfw]
[/video]

[video=youtube;hO1WN_-uG6c]
[/video]

I didn't realize how much had been cut off from Part 2 until actually watching it back. The (No) Hope Clinics sold out or changed their name to Botanical Health Care. All I'll say is their yelp rating speaks volumes and is an accurate representation of the quality of business they run. Shotty at best. Anyway I ended calling a group that call themselves Empower Healthcare. The guy I spoke to initially named Timmy tells me the closest location is in Lynnwood and I had an hour to get there before they shut up for the day. Turns out by shut up he meant check out. It turns out they are one of their remote locations. They had hired out the convention room in a Best Western.. well that's where you filled out forms and gave medical records etc. You saw the Dr in one of the Best Western rooms. In my honest opinion I couldn't think of something more sketchy than if it were to be in the hood in the back of a van. With all that said I brushed it aside and kept a positive mind. The Dr was very intelligent and informed. It was a smooth and painless process. So anyone following my journal in the Seattle are looking at renewing their MMJ Authorization be sure to consider this group. Appearances aren't always as they appear. In all honesty it's a smart business move for financial purposes. Rent vs paying for a room for the day not even staying the night with free wifi all the amenities rolled into the price for the room has to make some significant savings in the long run. Anyway I just wanted to fill the gap between where Part 2 cut out vs where I thought it cut out and how it continues in Part 3.

[video=youtube;51ayCMQs5Fc]
[/video]

Just driving by...
Glad you're back at it, GL!
Bummer about the PM on the harvest. :(

Yeah what a fucker aye! Things could be worse. The PM didn't affect the seed production. Ended up with some absolute pearlers mate :) Will catch up with you and your gorgeous garden soon Major! Cheers again mate :)

Nice to have you back GL

Cheers mate. I'm overdue for many things including touching base with ya and checking your garden out. Hope everything is good with ya bloke. Cheers for poppin in ;)

Good to see you back at it. The juveniles are looking excellent! That Charlotte's Web is a stunner.

Sorry to hear about the other tent. :hug:

Cheers Sue! I thinnk CW will give me some great healthy cuts so I can really get a nice harvest from her :) Hope you are doing good. I've had you in my thoughts since that nonsense from you BIL. Sending you lots of good vibes and big hugs :)

Hey GL, Happy see you back up and running. Thanks for the great journals, always find them interesting especially concerned with your medical condition. Providing that much relief just blows my mind, happy too see you find comfort in the marvelous plant.

Cheers mate. I'm happy to be back up and running believe me :) I am pleased you have found my journals rewarding in some way. I hope they continue to have a positive influence/impact in you. Thanks for swingin through. Will be sure to pop over and check out them Auto girls you got going ;)

Hope you feel better soon mate!:passitleft:

Dunno if that hoping was what helped but I'm feeling better CM me mate! Cheers bud :)

Get well Growlow!

Cheers Canna. Hope I find you and Nis in good health and an even healthier garden :)

Hey bud. Jis stopping in for a spot check. Hope you're doing good man. Be well

--Best of Big Buds to you----
♉--- Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden -- Check out my journal. Meghan & Jacobs Hunny Garden - Bag Seed - NL & Blueberry Headband - CFLs - LEDs

Cheers my mate. Doing good now. Hope all is well with ya and yours. Will pop over in the next day or two and see how your gardens looking :)

A quick lil update! I swung past a friend of mine here in Washington that used to run one of the biggest clone operations in the state. He is now in the Rec side of things but has a medical card and a greenhouse on his private property. He just spent close to 40k on genetics. Since he is not knowledgeable in the realms of Plant Tissue Cultures he has me essentially TC his new cuts so he has them on back up. So I'll be making mothers of these cuts then taking 5 cuts off of each and will run them out and see what they do. When the Veg room lights come back on I'll take a photo of the gang. I kinda f'd up. Fresh taken cuts from outdoor greenhouse plants then left in a domed propagation tray in direct sunlight on a 88f day. Was kinda kicking myself to put it lightly. Especially considering it was a 3 hour drive to go get them. With a light mist and a cool veg room they bounced back but there is without a doubt some damage. Confident they will survive though. At least the majority of them.

The list is.. and mind you some of these are new genetics.

Powder Puff

Willies

Jamaican Dream

Oregon Pineapple

Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut

Animal Cookies

Gorilla Glue #4

and a no name.. this is from an anonymous breeder. I've heard 34% THC or higher so we'll see. I've heard similar stories about GG4. So we shall see. If the time works out right maube I'll run the no name and GG4 in the Doc's Kit. Once I pull my finger out and get around to ordering a batch from him :)

UPDATE JULY 28TH 2016 DAY 14

So what I left out of the video...

The new strains I picked up that I did not mention are:

Blessings OG (Not new as such but I didn't list it previously and it died with the others)
Dairy Queen
Mickey Kush
Ace of Spades (a Black Cherry Soda derivative)
A no name cut that's supposedly 35+

I'm probably forgetting some. It's been a long day!

The tea is a mixture of 1/2 cup happy from bulb food 3-8-8
1 teaspoon green sand
1/2 teaspoon Sea90
1/4 teaspoon molasses
pH 6.5
ppm 900

[video=youtube;P9aDWLISxDI]
[/video]

Fantastic Glow, and some epic strains listed there.

Cheers mate. Even have one from close to your neck of the woods ;)

What a pose Atlas has. Looks like the playgirl doggy version. Lol!!! I'm sorry to hear he's got a tumor. He looks like he still has some spunk left in him. I'm so glad to hear you give him cbd. I know I would if our pets were to fall ill. Have a great day. I'll keep Atlas in my thoughts.

hahaha right? Yeah he is quite the Centrefold :p I appreciate your sympathy for our Boy Atlas. He is everything I have ever wanted in a mate. The best mate ever! Thanks again for your kind words and kind thought! Hope you and Nis have an awesome day :)

Very cool about Atlas. Meghan and I were both touched by your love for this member of your family. Awesome pic of a very relaxed and probably thankful animal. That picture is proof positive of our beloved plants ability to make things better for more than just us.
Good vibes your way bud.

Great update GL. It's so nice to have friends you can just stop by and get cuts from. Some day I hope we can all do that without worrying about the fuzz. Glad your plants are turning around for you.

Cheers

Yeah bro! I count my lucky stars daily. I almost complained about having to drive 3 hours to get them again... then I thought about the fact that I have the freedom to do so and realized that I was acting a fool! Not to mention the drive out there is pretty bloody picturesque. Cheers for swinging through bloke!

Very cool about Atlas. Meghan and I were both touched by your love for this member of your family. Awesome pic of a very relaxed and probably thankful animal. That picture is proof positive of our beloved plants ability to make things better for more than just us.
Good vibes your way bud.

Cheers brother! Good vibes coming straight back at ya. The proof is in the pudding. Save myself thousands of dollars and save my mate stress and grief. Where ever this plant came from or whatever act of nature was responsible for creating it ... it has my gratitude forever!

Would that be a swazi strain? Like rooibaard.

Haha well maybe not so much in your neck of the woods haha. Durban Poisons origins come out of South Africa mostly. Though she was cultivated by Mr Ed Rosenthall himself in his home in the US. One of my all time favourite!

I've spoken to Ed in person before and he is convinced there is some Malawi in DP's genes. So a bit north of Swazi. Not like you don't know where it is ;)

The Selected

So a very quick update. Sharing with you all the 3 selected for the next round. For now I've named them the Purple the Green and somewhere in between! Haha actually they have different names... that just rhymed so I went with it!

Blackberry Soda F1 (Purple Black Cherry Soda Dominant Pheno)

Blackberry_Soda1.jpg

GreenBerry

Green_Berry.jpg

Black Cherry Float

BlackCherryFloat.jpg

Some seeds from the BBS Black Cherry Soda Dominant pheno from one of the smaller flowers! 9 fat healthy beans

ceb8e42c-7082-4bb1-a7a5-913ddbe4d08d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom