I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

:circle-of-love:How is baby coming along? when is your wife due? Hope earthquakes in NZ didn't touch any of yours. :hug:

Baby is great. We are getting some scans done in a couple of days because of potential issue pertaining to a potential auto-immune disease my wife MAY have. Lots of if's and or's currently. My wife recently was diagnosed with celiacs disease which seem to develop after the birth of our son not too long ago. She may also have some other type of Auto immune disease but we're waiting back on test results. Luckily I have some of the most potent CBD strains in the world. So even though she does not enjoy the cerebral effects that I do. I can still get her something to help her get back to balance. Was not around for the Earthquakes thank god. Though I had the intention of buying property essentially at the pinpoint center of where the Earthquake hit. How are you Birdy! I am so grateful you have stuck around. This is certainly not my first hiatus, most don't stick around and rightly so. There is soo much good stuff to watch on this forum you have to prioritize those that are active. Sending lots of love and light to you. Cheers

Hey Growlow, I hope your injuries are managable and I wish good health to your new spirit and mother to be. I'm sure your garden is keeping you grounded you could say. We all miss you and send out positive vibes. 420 hugs

(my humble new journal - The Lonely Mountain Seeking Great Heights - Indoor Organic Grow - G2HM)

Yet another gem in my journal. How are G2HM? I have thought of you so frequently over this past few months. I have spent many days meditating and sending you lots of love and healing. Like I said to AB, I can't thank you enough or express how much it means that you have stuck around. On so many levels. I'll be sure to be catching up with the both of you as soon as possible. Right now my CTE is flared beyond measure and has me in a state of insomnia. I have my room chilled to around 0-c 33-f, Hoping that will help do what is needed to put me out for a few hours. I'll do a full update once I get some REM. My wife said to thankyou for your wishes. They are warmly recieved. Sending lots of love and light. Cheers

HI :hug:
If there is any help, go to the home remedies thread in my signature and read about ginger root. It will help with bloating and more. Totally safe to use in pregnancy ( I have used it too whilst pregnant on 2 of my children).

We are all fine and trying to cope with the economical crisis here. My garden has some babies too :) ( I am NOT doing more human babies lol 4 is enough)

Thank God you all are safe and I hope your wife will find the peace to enjoy her pregnancy. Give her a MEGA BIG hug from me :hug:
What about you? You had a car accident, all well now?

UPDATE DECEMBER 11TH 2016

So this will not be the full update but I wanted to share something to hold you all over until I do. Due to a drop to the state of my health in regard to living with Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, yet again I lost everything in my garden. Some I will never get back, most I will. So on that note. May I present to you the next stage of many breedings. We have the Black Berry Soda F1 Male King (XB Blackberry x TGA Black Cheery Soda) pollinated crosses to:

God's Gift (OG Kush x GDP)
Ghost Train Haze (Ghost OG x Nevilles wreck)
Grand Daddy Purple (It is what it is)
Purple Afghan (It is also what it is)
Also in the line up I was popped some F2 stage seeds from the King being bred to his sisters. 3 were chosen and are listed in this journal.
I gotta say I love this stage of growth.

unnamed62.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yeah she was a shaker! Warning of a 1m tsunami but nothing really came of it. Not in Auckland at least. My business is in the south so it wasn't impacted by the 7.1 monster. I am stoked to be back and its so awesome to catch up with all the warm hearted souls on here! Cheers for the love Birdie!
Hey dude do you stay in auckland?

UPDATE December 19TH 2017

Well it has been a while. A year and some change. So much has changed in my life, yet not much at all.
I'm still happily married with two beautiful and healthy children. Though I've had to take time to remove myself from my business, the car accident I was in caused pretty extensive damage to my frontal lobe. I've been working with new age techniques for repair and recovery. None of them work nearly as well as my home grown cannabis treatments. During the past year my garden and garage has become somewhat of a grow room graveyard. I simply haven't had the focus or stability to do anything in there and the friend I asked to help only took advantage and left a god awful mess. So over the coming weeks I invite any and all of you to join me on my journey of recovery. In both personal health and the health of my garden.

To Angrybird, Grow2Healme, Jacobsenji, 4Dutchess, I personally want to extend a special thanks to you all for your support through one of the hardest times of my life. You kind messages were always uplifting and gave me added strength :)

GROWLOOOOOW How low can you grow my friend. I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!

I'm sending you the biggest hugs EVAH

Amazing you are back now.

I never gave up on you, I knew you would bounce back.

AWWWW, I just want to welcome you back to YOUR home.

I can't wait to learn from you. We are here for you.

I'm just so happy to have you back. I just woke up, so I'm elated and could be dreaming you're back.

I'm gonna have to double check this thread in the morning and see if it's really you.

I am your greatest fan, much respect to you, you have been such an inspiration to me, I kept your place here warm and happy.

:Namaste::love::circle-of-love::love:

Subbed in Growlow.

I’m a fellow brain injury and Neuro patient too, may I join you in your journey and offer as much support as you I can give?

I’m on a long grow journey too with a mission to find the right meds to enable a fully functional day.

Welcome aboard Ginganinja! Glad to have you in here. Hope I offer info that is applicable and more importantly helpful in your own garden and personal health :) Glad to have another who can relate to the struggles of having brain injury related illnesses.

GROWLOOOOOW How low can you grow my friend. I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!

I'm sending you the biggest hugs EVAH

Amazing you are back now.

I never gave up on you, I knew you would bounce back.

AWWWW, I just want to welcome you back to YOUR home.

I can't wait to learn from you. We are here for you.

I'm just so happy to have you back. I just woke up, so I'm elated and could be dreaming you're back.

I'm gonna have to double check this thread in the morning and see if it's really you.

I am your greatest fan, much respect to you, you have been such an inspiration to me, I kept your place here warm and happy.

:Namaste::love::circle-of-love::love:

Pretty low Grow2HealMe lol Thank you for the warm reception. It is very much appreciated. Still trying to get my footing here so I'm mostly warming back up. I'm hoping by the end of the day I can do my first official update and share with everyone the project I'm embarking on. Thank you again for always being so supportive, it means so much, especially since we can relate as we do.

My newest endeavour in my breeding program is producing a strain that destroys the toxic protein Tau. I have heard from my neurologist a dutch researcher has found that CBG in high concentrations actually breaks down the Tau protein making way for repair and reconstruction. Though the study is in its infancy the results so far have been encouraging. I have a handful of strains that produce CBG% of close 3-4. I'm hoping to increase that by some heavy backcross breedings. I'm without one necessary factor. That is, the need for a Mickey Kush male. The search begins.

Hi Growlow, how is your family doing?

I'm front seat and centre GL.

I just started working on a potential breeding project myself. Trying to crossbreed two strains to promote neuro genesis.

So much has happened here, but what hasn't changed is our friendship, it will just pick up where it left off.

420 welcome back home, we are better growers for it.

You and Ginga have lots in common btw, you guys remind me of each other... ;) sorry that doesn't make sense but it's clear to me. :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom