I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

Growlow I hope you are well bud. It's been a minute since I been over here. Okay just checkin up on ya. I gotta split.

Growlow I hope you are well bud. It's been a minute since I been over here. Okay just checkin up on ya. I gotta split.

Cheers for swinging through mate ;) Have been crazy busy with my business so the garden has been somewhat neglected. With that said there is not a whole lot to be done. They were over watered between weeks 5-6 which stunted their end result. We have one week left before harvest. I'll be sure to make up for that video update I promised :) Cheers mate!

Hey all! Thanks for sticking it in with me. I've spent more time on the phone than I like recently but it's all good because I love the work that I have started. A lot going on. I know I haven't come through with my promised video but maybe tonight I'll sneak in and give you all an update! I'm probably 3 days out from harvest maybe less. I like to cut at Milky across the board to be honest and they're almost there with all of them which is surprising considering I have a Sativa, Indica and a Hybrid.

Grow Low, I saw a utube video today from a grow low and wonder if thats your work? If so you had Co2 with dry ice hanging in your tent and Im curious.

Not sure if it was a video of mine but I do have an update showing off the magic show dry ice performs!....To be honest it's more efficient and affordable to get a CO2 tank. Though if that is not up your alley the dry ice is a good method. If you have any questions about it mate feel free to give me a shout! Cheers

Thought I'd give you guys a sneaky teaser

White Widow day 52
20160901_200822.jpg

Professor Chaos day 52
20160901_200808.jpg

And by this.. I know you are in the States again. (can't find a smiley for I am relieved..). Hope all is well in NZ... 7 Richter earthquake is not a little one:circle-of-love:!!!

And lady looks awesome

And by this.. I know you are in the States again. (can't find a smiley for I am relieved..). Hope all is well in NZ... 7 Richter earthquake is not a little one:circle-of-love:!!!

And lady looks awesome

Yeah she was a shaker! Warning of a 1m tsunami but nothing really came of it. Not in Auckland at least. My business is in the south so it wasn't impacted by the 7.1 monster. I am stoked to be back and its so awesome to catch up with all the warm hearted souls on here! Cheers for the love Birdie!

UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2ND 2016

The much overdue update. With out of focus shots and shotty camera work.. all the fixings :p It's been a rollercoaster of a month and the new one is revving up more than the last. Without further ado....

[video=youtube;86xQxGpTadA]
[/video]

Thats the video. Nice! Yes the Co2 is what I was interested in but no need to explain if not as good and as $ as bottled Co2. I read somewhere you can make home made Co2 like they make Pruno in jail. Orange juice, yeast and sugar. Whats your thoughts?
Nice set up! I want to see your hash video when its ready!
Namaste

Thats the video. Nice! Yes the Co2 is what I was interested in but no need to explain if not as good and as $ as bottled Co2. I read somewhere you can make home made Co2 like they make Pruno in jail. Orange juice, yeast and sugar. Whats your thoughts?
Namaste

You don't need any kind of juice. CO2 is made by yeast as the yeast "eats" sugar. Yeast + sugar + water = CO2.
Make sure you can contain the CO2 in your grow. If you are using an extractor fan to help with temperatures, you will just suck the CO2 out and waste $$$.

Namaste

No worries mate! Like me ol mate Major said, unless you're air tight you're wasting your money on any CO2 system like dry ice or a tank. I'll be happy to do a tutorial on a method I have used like Major mentioned. You need 2 bottles. Preferably 1 twice the size of the other. The larger of the two you will put in your mixture of yeast, sugar and warm water. What sugar you chose to use will largely dictate how much you get out of your DIY CO2 generator.My rooms are in a 12ft x 8ft structure inside my garage. Split into two rooms, one being roughly 4ft x 8ft and the other roughly 8ft x 8ft. Insulated floors, walls and ceiling. Then all corners sealed. Then plastic laid and glued down to assist in the seal. Then waterproof sealing on the floor up to about 2.5 ft up the walls. The last part is reflective on walls and roof, taped and sealed with aluminum foil tape I usually use on my ducts. When I do this method of CO2 method I shot off all my vents turn off my AC. And let em soak for a good hour. Anything past that and the room get too warm. I have fans on the floor pointing towards the roof to assist with blowing the CO2 back up as it is dense and falls to the floor quickly. I'll be sure to post up the video when it's done and dusted after Tuesday evening!:Namaste:

You don't need any kind of juice. CO2 is made by yeast as the yeast "eats" sugar. Yeast + sugar + water = CO2.
Make sure you can contain the CO2 in your grow. If you are using an extractor fan to help with temperatures, you will just suck the CO2 out and waste $$$.

:bravo::thanks::passitleft::high-five::Namaste:

Great video, looks like a bountiful harvest ahead! It's so interesting to hear what you're working and some problems you encounter in your grow. I learn so much from how you deal with it. Also, I could just listen to your accent all day...lol. Great to have you back in the garden!
:thanks:

Well you just made my day! :thanks: Without transparency it's simply false advertising. You can't know a solution without knowing of or having experience with it's correlating problem. You can see between this grow and last the health of my Professor Chaos. Same strain but you can see the difference. I have youtube updates showing this from last year I'm pretty sure. I'm always so grateful for you presence in my garden and in my life G2HM :) All my best sending you lots of love and light!

Great video, looks like a bountiful harvest ahead! It's so interesting to hear what you're working and some problems you encounter in your grow. I learn so much from how you deal with it. Also, I could just listen to your accent all day...lol. Great to have you back in the garden!
:thanks:

:rofl: agree love the accent :circle-of-love: and you have a super harvest before you :goodjob:

:rofl: agree love the accent :circle-of-love: and you have a super harvest before you :goodjob:

Good god girl you have no idea! Just got through the first stage with the El Diablo. Am about to do the White Widow. 5 down 10 to go :)

..... and you girls sure know how to make a bloke blush aye ;) :circle-of-love:

Good god girl you have no idea! Just got through the first stage with the El Diablo. Am about to do the White Widow. 5 down 10 to go :)

..... and you girls sure know how to make a bloke blush aye ;) :circle-of-love:

ahakoa :)

How goes the grow bro. Very well I see. Happy spring to ya buddy. If I haven't said it already over the weekend.
Watch out for that flirty birdie n her cute little friends. They like to swoop in and swoon us fellas into showing them the goods, man. Great chicks to toke it up with though. :rofl::passitleft:
Later Man. Have a great day.
You too Birdie

Back
Top Bottom