I'm Back! - Growlow's Perpetual Organic Garden!

How goes the grow bro. Very well I see. Happy spring to ya buddy. If I haven't said it already over the weekend.
Watch out for that flirty birdie n her cute little friends. They like to swoop in and swoon us fellas into showing them the goods, man. Great chicks to toke it up with though. :rofl::passitleft:
Later Man. Have a great day.
You too Birdie

Oi bloke. Cheers for that drop by! We're a lucky flock of mad chooks :) Hope all is well with ya mate!

The make shift Co2 caught my interest because of the low cost. Sugar, yeast and water. Even if it gets sucked out by the exhaust its got to help? Just looking for inexpensive ways to improve. Should I learn how to make and run?

Yeah it's definitely worth doing. It's such a cheap set up it's worth the install. You won't see any incredible differences but you'll notice improvements undoubtedly. There are plenty of tutorials on Youtube about how to make them. I have been VERY short on time lately which I will address down below!

Red rover...red rover...I call Growlow over! (Childhood Game) :love:

I used to love this game only because I have always been taller and thicker than my peers. We used to play Tackle rules. It was pretty rough! Happy to see ya in here G2HM :) Big hugs

in NZ again??

Nope just insanely busy!How you doing lil birdie ;)

Okay so excuse my absence I have some insanity happening right now all good things but I'll keep it brief. In 3 days my brother from Australia arrives to meet my wife and mother of my children of 13 years for the first time. His wife and 2 children have never met her either. The funny thing is I have a MASSIVE extended family partly due to being Maori. She's met all of them but not my only brother. Whanau's get pretty big down on that small sliver of land. So it's kinda crazy they have never met face to face. My wife also just announced to me that she is pregnant again. So that is cause for celebration but only add's to the madness. On top of all of that I'm juggling setting up a recreational company in Washington State. It's safe to say my hands are full. The harvest was a success for the mishaps in weeks 5 and 6. I yielded in total from all plants under two lights just over a pound of bud weighed today after a 10 day cure at 523 grams. The highest of all the plants was the Professor Chaos with a yield of 221 grams. The White widow came in with 218 grams and last and the least was the El Diablo at 84 grams. I expect this number to drop down to at 430 grams by the time I'm done curing it as I like a longer cure. I love that reserve quality when it comes to most things in life :)

Excuse the short and brief update but I promise to be back soon. I have to do a video update on what's going into the room next which is the El Diablo. We're not rushing her this time and I'm confident she'll do better than last time! Cheers everyone hope I find you all in High spirits :)

. My wife also just announced to me that she is pregnant again.
They are a blessing !!! Congratulations !!!
I have to say I would do anything to see all the celebrations with your families!you guys have the family and ancestor thing right on the spot!!
It must be awesome to meet you brothers family finally. :circle-of-love:

Not only are you growing your own medicine, you're growing your own staff for the future underground growing mecca. I get it now, that's your secret isn't it...lol :cheer: I am so happy for you and your wife! Congratulations on a job well done? lol For harvest and soon to be baby harvest...lol This world would be a better place with more Growlow's running around...just the truth...;)

Hey everyone please excuse my lack of presence. I was in a car accident, one that that was not my fault. The impact triggered more head based issues. I'll be back in the next week or two hopefully! Cheeers

GL man. Sorry to hear that. Take it easy. Hope there is some hope of getting better. Later man.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

hey all have had a real rough couple of months. I am back on my feet and back at it! Hoping to be back in here in the next week with a full update

thank god you are ok :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom