Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

The lids/net baskets are removable so i can harvest a plant by lifting it out of the bucket and dropping a new plant in its place. As far as nutes ill have to play with it, i dont run big ppm's so i may dodge a bullet there. The veg plants going into the flower tent won't be small plants.

The lids/net baskets are removable so i can harvest a plant by lifting it out of the bucket and dropping a new plant in its place. As far as nutes ill have to play with it, i dont run big ppm's so i may dodge a bullet there. The veg plants going into the flower tent won't be small plants.

So you'll settle on a perpetual ratio throughout the cycle? How about flush? 4 sites?
Have you considered 2 x 2 site systems? I think that may allow you to meet the changing nutritional demands without risk to all at various stages. 2 Plant a month. Plus you could run longer finishing photos along side shorter ones without impacting your rotation as drastically. IDK. Lol. Just thinking out loud.

Re: Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

So you'll settle on a perpetual ratio throughout the cycle? How about flush? 4 sites?
Have you considered 2 x 2 site systems? I think that may allow you to meet the changing nutritional demands without risk to all at various stages. 2 Plant a month. Plus you could run longer finishing photos along side shorter ones without impacting your rotation as drastically. IDK. Lol. Just thinking out loud.

Like 2 buckets with a week 1-4/5 nute mix, and 2 with a week 5+ mix / flush. Or something like that.

Thats possible, the way im gonna build it ill use bulkheads for rain barrels and connect the buckets with short sections of garden hose. It will be pretty much modular. I hate to run 2 rez and 2 pumps seperatly but its an option if i need to do that. I could also install ball valves to isolate a bucket and bypass it for flushing.

Thats possible, the way im gonna build it ill use bulkheads for rain barrels and connect the buckets with short sections of garden hose. It will be pretty much modular. I hate to run 2 rez and 2 pumps seperatly but its an option if i need to do that. I could also install ball valves to isolate a bucket and bypass it for flushing.

Can't wait man!! Exciting stuff!!

Well, everything seems fine so far. They have about another week or so before I move them to pre flower under 600MH. We'll see how long they'll need there.
420-magazine-mobile57292843.jpg
I'm sure the Botanicare regiment will have them lookin' sexy in no time. Come on girls!! You can do it.

Damn it!! Lol. Placed an order with Jordan of the Islands today. I know. I said I was done. Wanted to try Bitcoin with a smaller amount, and couldn't say no to 12 freebies. Lol. At least that's what I'm telling myself.
Jordan's Blue God - on the way.
Seriously though.... help me. Really......

Back
Top Bottom