Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

In pure coco i flooded 2 times a day and then would have to go to 3-4 times a day in flower.

Ya me too. 3-4 times/ day and once in the middle of dark. With the majority being in pure hydroton, maybe I could loose one flood cycle if it got too wet. Hmmm. Thoughts? 4 hrs too long for hydroton?

Nice looking grow there dude.

I have three Triple Cheeses going right now and their preflowers are a bit stubborn with the pistils. Many of the early calyxs never threw out pistils. If everything else about the plant is saying female, and your not getting any cluster type formation, then I'd say your chances are good. I'll see if I can snap a picture of one of my TC's pistil-less calyxs to maybe give ya something for reference.

Triple Cheese preflowers, both with and without pistils. Hope this helps a little...

420-magazine-mobile1716840148.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1272046622.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1314882658.jpg

Oh it's cool. Tx P. Just disappointed with my situation. I know. Could be worse. All I've lost is time. And a few clones. But you know how it is, when you know you're capable of so much more. Now I have to alter my plans, and dedicate even more time to watch out for potential issues that I've created. LOL! Got to get the last of this rust off.

Back
Top Bottom