Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

re: Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Comin up on the first 48. All looks none for the worse.
420-magazine-mobile1191959108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1685549489.jpg
...and now... hurry up and wait.

Have you reveged clones mike? Mine are taking forever and have faded a lot... and I'm the worrying type. :laugh: To be fair I took them after 3 weeks of flower so I'm not surprised they're taking so long.

Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Have you reveged clones mike? Mine are taking forever and have faded a lot... and I'm the worrying type. :laugh: To be fair I took them after 3 weeks of flower so I'm not surprised they're taking so long.

Not since the 1990's. I re vegged the bottom 4 nodes of a NL5 x Hawaiian Indica that I crossed myself. But I do remember, that she came back really, really, really strong and bushy. I had her for a long time, and passed it on to my friend when I was done. She continued to treat us all for a long long long time.

Re: Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Not since the 1990's. I re vegged the bottom 4 nodes of a NL5 x Hawaiian Indica that I crossed myself. But I do remember, that she came back really, really, really strong and bushy. I had her for a long time, and passed it on to my friend when I was done. She continued to treat us all for a long long long time.

That's awesome to hear. This plant has been the clear winner in flower for me so I'd really like to hang onto her, even though I have a few more seeds. I took 6 of these and just need one to come back to hang onto it. But I'd like to get all 6 going and then maybe keep the most robust of the clones as a mother if the one in flower turns out as good as I hope.

Back
Top Bottom