Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

re: Gtrmike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Subbed and gonna enjoy your grow looks great! I love me some cheese!! I wish you happy growing and lots of quality meds

Hey man I'm subbed up too, you got a couple calyx that look like they want to cross each other. A signal they MIGHT be female. I'll be honest in my humble opinion, they're all growing like girls to me. I don't see any tall long internode looking plants.

I wanted to ask about a couple things:
1 - your cabs you built, what type of environment are they in? How hard are they to keep in the proper temp range, if not in an air conditioned space.

2 - that move you did where you put the tops in your flower box, can you elaborate on what you did there? To a simpleton, like myself, it would appear you just dropped em' in a container like roses from a garden. Is it that easy?

Mike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Hi Archi. Glad you could join us. I built my cabs in my laundry room, in the basement of our house. In the wintertime here in Ontario, my laundry room doesn't get any hotter than 78° to 80° in the bloom box, and goes to 68° at night. Mind you low humidity can be an issue, as low as 25% sometimes. Now in the summertime, I go down to about 71° at night and as high as 84° in the day. Luckily I'm air-conditioned, and even if it's not running, it's still pretty cool in the basement. Now, soon I'll be moving up to a 1000w double ended hps, so I'll likely vent/scrub directly outside rather than into the laundry room and then out, as I do now. So far, humidity seems to be steady around 60% to 65%.
As for the cuttings, that's an old trick I used to use back in the '90s. I just drop them in a glass of water with a couple of drops of super thrive, and a 25% strength transition week feed. For me that's close to equal parts bloom and veg nutes. Usually I'll get signs in five days. But, being a little rusty, I threw them in there too soon from seed. If they go in too soon, they won't show flowers any faster than the plants they came off of. The genes just aren't there yet. But yes, it can be a good trick to determine sex.

Hey Snarly. Good to see you. Make yourself at home.

Why, thank you sir! Nice to be here :thumb:

Today's the day. Can't wait anymore. Gonna take'em and hope for the best. I'll do a couple of extras just in case.
420-magazine-mobile2093216380.jpg

Mike's GDPurps & Triple Cheese Run - 600w 4x4 Ebb & Flo Show!

Done. Took 20. 8 TCheese(need6) and 12 GDP. 4 from each. Just in case there's more than 1 pheno. There'll be 2 or 3 of each, or 4 if I only get 1 female, and I'll keep the top Mom.
420-magazine-mobile1401205564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1880007514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1615011800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile43059438.jpg

Everything got a good clean and thin too.
TCheese
420-magazine-mobile342966946.jpg
420-magazine-mobile681591292.jpg

GDP's
420-magazine-mobile1691578978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1349172114.jpg
420-magazine-mobile911274669.jpg

Took them really small too. I find that the smaller they are, the faster they root.
Some sexyness would be good right about now.
Peace .

Dopes lookin dope Mike! You'll be set for a while with those clones. Congrats brotha!

Thanks man. I'll only have room for maximum 6 of each, so I'll keep the strongest ones. Better more than not enough, as time is of the essence.

Back
Top Bottom