Guru02 First Grow: Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto & White Widow Auto!

Day 98 and she is pretty much done. Her trichs are about 25-30% amber. She smells really fruity and is really dense . Yesterday I put another 6 gallons through her so when she is fully dry I will chop her down.

420-magazine-mobile1179278836.jpg

420-magazine-mobile74244831.jpg

Guru02 First Grow - Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto & White Widow Auto!

LH is all dried now and going into the jar dry weight ended up being just shy of 2.5 oz making a total grow weight being 6.5oz dried. I am pretty happy with that .I do think my 2 week trip drastically reduced my yield, the water probes did the job of keeping them alive but that is it. When looking at the roots after harvest, they all had birds nest looking areas where the roots just wrapped around the probes. It is crazy how two of the same seeds produced two different phenos. My 2 lemon haze autos were completely different. The lemon haze harvested last is my favorite bud from this grow. Such a smooth hit and smells fruity.
Thanks so much to the 420 family for helping me through this journey, I would not have been successful if all of you didn't give me your great knowledge and advice .
I have learned so much about cannabis and how to grow it and can say that I am hooked and will be growing for many years to come. I have a new grow in the works with 5 bag seed photos and 4 autos. Not sure if I will do a journal on this grow but maybe when I switch to 12/12.

Re: Guru02 First Grow - Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto & White Widow Auto!

LH is all dried now and going into the jar dry weight ended up being just shy of 2.5 oz making a total grow weight being 6.5oz dried. I am pretty happy with that .I do think my 2 week trip drastically reduced my yield, the water probes did the job of keeping them alive but that is it. When looking at the roots after harvest, they all had birds nest looking areas where the roots just wrapped around the probes.
Thanks so much to the 420 family for helping me through this journey, I would not have been successful if all of you didn't give me your great knowledge and advice .
I have learned so much about cannabis and how to grow it and can say that I am hooked and will be growing for many years to come. I have new grow in there works with 5 bag seed photos and 4 autos. Not sure if I will do a journal on this grow but maybe when I switch to 12/12.
Congrats Guru on your harvest, I finished harvesting everything in the tent the other day and I have a second tent and another Mars 1200, I am going to start germination on 16 autos in a little bit and I'm gonna fill both tents full of autos and whatever I can't fit in the tents will go under 1000w hps along with some more blueberry photos so I am going to have alot going on, I may start a journal after they get going a little bit I'm not sure but I will still be around patrolling everyone else's journals lol...️

Congrats Guru on your harvest, I finished harvesting everything in the tent the other day and I have a second tent and another Mars 1200, I am going to start germination on 16 autos in a little bit and I'm gonna fill both tents full of autos and whatever I can't fit in the tents will go under 1000w hps along with some more blueberry photos so I am going to have alot going on, I may start a journal after they get going a little bit I'm not sure but I will still be around patrolling everyone else's journals lol...️

Thanks Tom! Congrats to you as well. Your gonna be filled back up with your hands full in no time.haha yeah I'll be around patrolling journals as well. Think I'm gonna try and scrog this next grow.

Thanks Tom! Congrats to you as well. Your gonna be filled back up with your hands full in no time.haha yeah I'll be around patrolling journals as well. Think I'm gonna try and scrog this next grow.
Sounds like a plan, I want to try scrog one day, I bel that's the way to maximize your yield cause of the even canopy. Hope all goes we for you and keep growing...️

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom