Guyz vs Galz Grow Off

My projects

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1420.jpeg

IMG_0109.jpeg

Since everyone is dropping their strain info, this is my proposal from The seed fair:

Pink Cadillac Seeds​

We are very excited to finally receive our Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds! This wonderfully crafted genetic strain is made up of 75% Sativa and 25% Indica. The parental make up our Pink Cadillac comes from the very popular Pink Kush and Strawberry Diesel. This is masterful plan of both the Kush family while adding in the flavors of strawberry and diesel to the mix. Smoking this product once cultivated is a must have experience amongst all weed connoisseurs. Once you have finished growing your Pink Cadillac seeds you will find amazing buds showing a strong sweet sugary aroma that fills the room. The terpene characteristics are amazing and keep many of our customers coming back for more. The taste is one to remember so watch out Elvis you won’t be the only one with the Pink Cadillac!

These Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds sports a 18% THC level that is a medium level of THC but has a great smooth after taste of strawberry, Pink and Berries. This is one of the best strains we have tried so far on our website. We highly recommend you adding this one to your seed collection. The growing difficulty is perfect for all growers as each level are able to attain the full beauty of this plant. The taste on your first toke holds some after tones of vanilla as well. This gives it that smooth taste and blends all the pink and strawberries together. The resin production is impressive and as well backed by sativa it is what keeps our customers coming back for more.

Effects of Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds​

Our Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Strain has many cerebral effects as well as leaves you with a full relaxation feeling. Because this is 75% Sativa you will experience more of a mind high. This is great for stress and as well anxiety as you use this product more and more. In addition you are able to use this strain in the daytime as well as nighttime. Because of the Sativa qualities Pink Cadillac Strain will help you feel productive and creative at the same time. If you are looking for a mood uplifting experience you have come to the right place. You will find our Pink Cadillac to be able to outperform most other Sativa strains on the market.

There are many ailments that can be reduced by using Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds. Due to its mind high, you will be able to reduce anxiety, depression, stress, and many other areas that are troubling you. Pink Cadillac will also help you to combat against a lethargic feeling and at the same time keeping you calm for the activities you do in the day. Our Pink Cadillac Strain also helps with treating PTSD and as well as many other psychological disorders. So if you are looking for the best chemical balances in life you have come to the right strain. Fun, fruity, smooth and hits the spot Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds are right for you!

How Does Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds Grow?​

Growing Pink Cadillac Seeds are great for all levels of growers. if you are a beginner to an expert you will be able to appreciate the different stages of growing on this plant. Pink Cadillac will be able to flower in 7 to 9 weeks. You will be able to grow this plant in both an indoor setting as well as an outdoor setting. It is very important to have good control of your environment as you will be able to cultivate the best potential plant from these seeds.

The yield on Pink Cadillac Cannabis Seeds are great as indoor growing can produce about 500 grams. If you are looking to grow outside, the natural rays of the sun can help you produce a higher yield compared to indoors. Expect about 600 grams when you are growing outdoors. Pink Cadillac does well against Mold and as well any pesty bugs that can be found while growing outdoors. Pink Cadillac Seeds are made from great genetics and the plant will be very strong when it comes to growing this amazing plant.

History of Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds​

The history of Pink Cadillac Feminized Cannabis Seeds comes from both Pink Kush and Strawberry Diesel. Pink Cadillac comes from the breeder Holy Smoke seeds, as they crossed their own Strawberry Diesel with Reeferman’s Pink Kush.

IMG_3477.png

IMG_3478.png

@Olddog Newtrick the car I'm personally working on is my 2009 Honda fit sport... I'm currently replacing and rebuilding everything from tires up.
IMG_20230831_081541830_HDR.jpg

And some of the project cars I have done are:

SS CHEVELLE with a 454 big block swap.
IMG_20240518_075214950_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240518_075233355.jpg

1981 Camaro full restore with updated radio and speakers using steel housing from old speakers to make new speakers to give a stock look.
IMG_20230107_093557253.jpg
IMG_20230309_083411816_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230322_145841054.jpg

Plus a few others 😁

@Olddog Newtrick the car I'm personally working on is my 2009 Honda fit sport... I'm currently replacing and rebuilding everything from tires up.
IMG_20230831_081541830_HDR.jpg

And some of the project cars I have done are:

SS CHEVELLE with a 454 big block swap.
IMG_20240518_075214950_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240518_075233355.jpg

1981 Camaro full restore with updated radio and speakers using steel housing from old speakers to make new speakers to give a stock look.
IMG_20230107_093557253.jpg
IMG_20230309_083411816_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230322_145841054.jpg

Plus a few others 😁
That’s clean for an 09
I did a Z28 just like that years ago. A white car out of California.. was nice not repairing rust for a change.
And that chevelle is gorgeous. My daughter has a white Malibu. Here’s a pic of it next to my MarkIII.

IMG_1435.jpeg

That’s clean for an 09
I did a Z28 just like that years ago. A white car out of California.. was nice not repairing rust for a change.
And that chenille is gorgeous. My daughter has a white Malibu. Here’s a pic of it next to my MarkIII.

IMG_1435.jpeg
That's awesome 😎 I've never had a muscle car personally....but I can tell you one thing I'd rather work on the oldies instead of these new cars 😮‍💨🤦‍♂️ so much extra wiring and bullshit.

And yea the 09 has rust dings and dents (from previous owner).... But I'll be doing the body work....pulling panels and whatnot.... And then giving a respray "Blackberry pearl metallic" ( paint code PB83P if ya want to look at color 😅)..... And then later this summer I'm wanting to swap the engine and transmission.....if the baby don't die before then lol. She has 188000 miles on her.

I have full front and rear suspension, exhaust, upgraded rear drum pad and hardware, plus some extras for aesthetics.

That's awesome 😎 I've never had a muscle car personally....but I can tell you one thing I'd rather work on the oldies instead of these new cars 😮‍💨🤦‍♂️ so much extra wiring and bullshit.

And yea the 09 has rust dings and dents (from previous owner).... But I'll be doing the body work....pulling panels and whatnot.... And then giving a respray "Blackberry pearl metallic" ( paint code PB83P if ya want to look at color 😅)..... And then later this summer I'm wanting to swap the engine and transmission.....if the baby don't die before then lol. She has 188000 miles on her.

I have full front and rear suspension, exhaust, upgraded rear drum pad and hardware, plus some extras for aesthetics.
Sounds like a fun project

Sounds like a fun project
All jokes aside even with the issues she has now she's a great runner... And gets moving when I switch from drive to sport 😉 friggin love paddle shift.......except when turning or cornering lol accidentally down shift due to placement 😂

We all know what "pink" taste like...... 👀.......🤫😆
Get your minds out the gutter Starbursts have a flavor called "pink" 😜 and I know we have all tried one.

That’s clean for an 09

Yea your definitely right about it being fairly clean for it's age.... Especially here in NY.... Everything after a couple years turns to rust.

How else are we going to get followers for the guyz vs galz?
Yeah, well get your laughs in now because in the end you'll all have some long faces!

As I said earlier, there's no way the galz are gonna' lose this little contest! :rofl:

Yeah, well get your laughs in now because in the end you'll all have some long faces!

As I said earlier, there's no way the galz are gonna' lose this little contest! :rofl:
images (33).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom