Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - Caravan Chaos

I'm still here. Just busy as hell. Quick photo dump and forgot half lol :tokin:

The seedlings. Dark Slide left and The Muse on the right.
Team_Seedling_1.jpg

The latest batch.
Team_Seedling_2.jpg

Finally gaining some veg space back. These are mostly mothers. The Pitbull in front is going off site for a reversal in about a week or so. I'll be doing an S1 and a few crosses. Hoping for a nice pollen collection too. She's got some awesome qualities for feminized breeding.
Veg_is_back.jpg

The last of the flowering Gobillygoo. This one stayed much greener. Used a 4 gallon pot this time so not quite as stressed as some of the others.
Gobillygoo4.jpg

Speaking of stress lol. American Abusive Pie X turned out bomb. :)
American_Pie16.jpg

Rip City Purps is definitely seeing a larger pot next round. This one did ok considering the conditions. Flippin' killer smoke and it looks like I'm into a nice male too.
Rip_City_Purps7.jpg

and for once posted before 11pm :laughtwo: :high-five:

:circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Dang right :passitleft:

I can't believe I forgot to post Site 2 here :rofl: Busy is an understatement. :rolleyes3
This is our 2 acre location near Union. Most of this is the genetics I've been working with, but there's a few other goodies floating around from the collective.
TMG3.jpg

TMG2.jpg

TMG1.jpg

Couldn't tell you who everyone is now. This was last week or longer lol. This one is Avalanche though for sure :laughtwo: Her scrawny ass stands out, but such killer killer weed. Think I'll break some out now. :)
TMG4.jpg

TMG5.jpg

TMG6.jpg

A few from today
RCP
RCP_2_.jpg

Lining them up for up potting tomorrow. The largest Muse. Looking a lot like Dad right now.
the_muse_2_.jpg

Finally a clear pic of Darkslide. I can see a little Dad in her too. I've already picked a BX strain to get involved as soon as I find the right male. Exciting times :)
darkslide_2_.jpg

Wonder what else I've forgotten :hmmmm:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Here..... I brought a fresh one

:passitleft:

Had a casualty yesterday. Knocked over the hempy Dark Slide and it's toast. I'll be starting another seed tomorrow.

Yeah, that calls for another pull.

:passitleft: don't mind if I do. Gypsy did you forget where you are? :laughtwo:

Ahhh..... :passitleft: Thanks Mr Am4zin. Incidentally, I just love typing in your username. Makes me smile every time, and I can hear Pigeons in the background talking about how much he loves it too. :laughtwo:

Morning gypsy, wherever you are. Sometimes bringing dreams to life can be more work than we imagined. Some hugs to help you get through.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

......oh yeah, let me leave this for you too....... :passitleft:

:hug: :love:
:circle-of-love:

I'm still around lol. Busy busy is an understatement. :phew:

Lot's of stuff to catch up on but here's some pics from today until I get organized.

Gobmother. Just love the purps.
gob4.jpg

gob21.jpg

gob11.jpg

gob31.jpg

gob5.jpg

Trimming on some Hell Monkey. These pics don't do it justice. The stuff is white with frost. I'll put it to the flash photo test soon. Damn nice strain.
hm3.jpg

hm2.jpg

hm1.jpg

You're doing better than I am :rofl: I still haven't got organized lol.

Oooo.... I see some competition for this month's contest. Will you be entering?

Thanks...... :passitleft: ....... Just finished up the most amazing meditation, turned around to find your light shining. :hug::hug::hug:

I keep thinking of the button that said "Don't let your dreams be dreams." :circle-of-love:

:passitleft: I'm trying to load up more pics now but the internet has decided to bog down out here at the end of the line. It's either that or my computer is sick of me :laughtwo: Too much yelling at the website editor. Once I regain my Zen I'll post more and check out the contests lol. I'm glad you are all hanging in there :love:

Fresh Gorilla Dawg tacky as hell but smokes wonderfully :) :passitleft:

Finally getting a little caught up around here :phew:

I've been slowly trimming my way through the last Gobillygoo. That larger pot sure made it come out different. Far more purple and tasting the Urkle. So glad I hooked into this one. :love:
Gobillygoo_18.jpg

Gobillygoo_27.jpg

Gobillygoo_35.jpg

New experimental strain. Strawberry Gorilla Dawg :rofl:
Actually just an early sample I was playing with, but this third pheno is a definite keeper. I didn't really think so at first, but her finish was great and she smokes even better. Of the three phenos I've found so far this one is my favorite for finished product.
Strawberry_Gorilla_Dawg.jpg

Gorilla_Dawg_2.jpg

Gorilla_Dawg_1.jpg

Quicksilver Genetics - Khione
Khione_11.jpg

Khione_3.jpg

Khione_22.jpg

Khione_4.jpg

The next Quicksilver project. Permafrost out for trim and up pot. I'll be reversing her in a few days. ;)
Permafrost_Reversal_Candidate.jpg

A few of the current projects.. three phenos of The Muse and a Darkslide front right. The Muse to the left of it is the leader of the three at the moment. I'll probably take one more round of clones from each and flip in a few weeks.
Team_Preveg.jpg

Gotta make my morning rounds :) Hope everyone is having a great day and be back soon! :circle-of-love::Namaste:

I see a couple potential winners for NOTM. The Strawberry Gorilla Dawg for sure! :high-five: Get an entry in.

You're so talented it's intimidating sometimes. :hug::hug::hug:

Glad you're catching up. See you around the yards. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom