Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

I THINK HE IS NOW..LOL
ALMOST CHOPPING TIME THERE GOLFER...
THINK UR AT THE 19TH HOLE THERE..Play Your Game !!
U wana test grow some free seeds golfer mate;) look on my current grow for info if interested.inbox me;)

Thanks guys :Namaste:

Today was harvest day. As expected, busy day. Plenty of trimming and photos. I'm sure I could have let them both grow longer, or I could have chopped one and not the other, but I pulled the trigger. So far the stickiest and smelliest plant I've grown. Fingers and scissors were all gummed up. Rolled all that stuff together into a nice little ball. Kept all the small buds and trim. I've all the trimmings from some Jack Herer and now the WW that I'm going to make some hash with in a few weeks.

Washed the buds down and then patted down. They're hanging in a box in the garage. All my other plants I dried in a closet in the house. Can't do it inside with the WW. I did all the trimming in the house and it stunk. Had to air it out for a couple hours.

4 or 5 days in the box with a small fan and we'll be ready for jars. I weighed out after final trimming before going in the box. WWA was 176.4 and WWB was 180.6. Very close though WWB had more buds, as expected, than WWA (the mini-flux). However, WWA has longer and thicker colas. Once we we're in the jars for a couple weeks we'll do another weighing. I normally trim more of the stem off before putting into jars. This is where some of WWB's weight could be - more stems than WWA.

I've got two Amnesia Haze popped seeds that are struggling to get out of the soil. May need to try again. I'm also down to the last bud from my Northern Lights and my last Jack Herer. I waited too long to get these WW's going. Oh well.:oops:

Thanks for everyone's help. Enjoy the photos:passitleft:

WWA......WWB
day_104-61_harvest_pair-9293.JPG

WWA
day_104-61_harvest_wwa-9289.JPG

WWB
day_104-61_harvest_wwb-9290.JPG

WWB.........WWA
day_104-61_harvest_paira-9302.JPG

WWA.........WWB
day_104-61_harvest_pair_b-9347.JPG

day_104-61_harvest_bud_b-9330.JPG

day_104-61_harvest_bud_a-9308.JPG

day_104-61_harvest_bud-9305.JPG

day_104-61_harvest_after_bud-9375.JPG

WWB.......WWA
day_104-61_harvest_after-9357.JPG

WWA........WWB
day_104-61_harvest_after_wwa_wwb-9373.JPG

WWA
day_104-61_harvest_after_wwa-9363.JPG

WWB
day_104-61_harvest_after_wwb-9370.JPG

day_104-61_harvest_after_drying-9392.JPG

day_104-61_harvest_after_weight_wwa-9393.JPG

day_104-61_harvest_after_weight_wwb-9395.JPG

You're sure doing the white widow name some justice my man! These girls look great!

Keep it up my friend!

Ps. Don't be afraid to say something in film so I can hear that pretty voice of yours!

:high-five:

I took this video right before harvest yesterday. It's a 'talkie' so you can hear my voice. :allgood:

20161001 MVI 9295 - YouTube

nice job friend,, great harvest,, a long fairway to get to the green,, but worth it,, cheers,,

a q,, have you ever played a over 600 yd hole? just curious, remembering one near here,, cheers golfy,, enjoy the bounty,,

Hi Golfer420!
Just in time for harvest. Nice buds u got there.
Congrats bro! :goodjob:

Five days drying and we're ready for the jars.

Drum roll...:tommy:....WWA was 33g and WWB was 31.5.

Pretty close to even. My little experiment shows me that given equal veg time, a flux will out flower a simply topped plant. Both plants vegged for 42 days and flowered for 61. WWA, the mini flux, had 10 nodes. The WWB was just topped once and while she weighed the most after the first trim and after drying, she didn't win the overall. WWA had larger and a bit denser buds than WWB. The longer veg would have given more even more nodes that grew big buds on WWA. In the longer run, equally vegged plants, the flux will get bigger better colas. Break even time is pretty close to 40 days of veg.

I trimmed most of the small bud off and just left the larger buds intact. Enjoy the photos:blunt:

I've smoked a bit. It is more of a head high because I went earlier. Pretty uplifting but I don't feel like I'm I a cloud. Smells great.

:thanks: for everyone's help!

:passitleft:
ww_harvest_ww-9399.JPG

wwa-wwb_final.JPG

ww_harvest_wwa-9404.JPG

ww_harvest_wwa_final_weight-9407.JPG

ww_harvest_wwb_-9411.JPG

ww_harvest_wwb_final_weight-9415.JPG

ww_harvest_in_jars-9418.JPG

ww_harvest_wwa_buds-9402.JPG

:yummy:GREAT HARVEST..THAT WILL HELP UR BACK FEEL BETTER FOR AWHILE BROTHER..You pulled the trigger just right on those girls..
SENT YA SOME REPS..NICE LOOKIN SMOKE!!!

Fore!
Good job Golfer. Looks tasty and nutritious.:goodjob:
+reps!

Thanks, Kingston. I'm not noticing a big difference between the two plants in terms of potency or taste. All the buds have been mixed together at this point so I won't be able to provide any feedback after a good curing.

Overall I'm happy I pulled the trigger when I did. I enjoy the more heady buzz from the WW. I know it's mostly indica, but I like the saliva she's got in her. Had fun on the course smoking too. My NL could make me feel a bit 'heavy' and I'd be more lazy golfing.

My newest dilemma is getting my Amnesia Haze auto going. The first two seeds popped but never took off in the sunshine #4 mix. I popped two more and they went in soil on Sunday. One seed had an almost 1/2" root and the other a 1/4" root. Gently placed them in soile and watered a little. The soil is predominately dry and I've just been pouring capfuls of water around the seeds. 2 days and I'm not seeing the little head pop out of the soil. Feedback appreciated:Namaste:

Hey golfer how deep do you plant ur seedling ..I put mine 1/4 inch below the soil..not very deep.at all..I get a good pop ratio ..I'd say 99%....I used to plant deeper but sometimes I'd rot the tap root before the seed would pop up.and I water them with a spray bottle..sometimes pouring water drives the seed down sometimes and end ups too deep..
Thanks, Kingston. I'm not noticing a big difference between the two plants in terms of potency or taste. All the buds have been mixed together at this point so I won't be able to provide any feedback after a good curing.

Overall I'm happy I pulled the trigger when I did. I enjoy the more heady buzz from the WW. I know it's mostly indica, but I like the saliva she's got in her. Had fun on the course smoking too. My NL could make me feel a bit 'heavy' and I'd be more lazy golfing.

My newest dilemma is getting my Amnesia Haze auto going. The first two seeds popped but never took off in the sunshine #4 mix. I popped two more and they went in soil on Sunday. One seed had an almost 1/2" root and the other a 1/4" root. Gently placed them in soile and watered a little. The soil is predominately dry and I've just been pouring capfuls of water around the seeds. 2 days and I'm not seeing the little head pop out of the soil. Feedback appreciated:Namaste:

Thanks, Old School. :high-five:Not too far at all. In fact, usually just the helmet is even with the edge of the soil and I just move a slight amount to cover. I can actually see the very top of the shell at certain angles.

I did end up lowering my light because I still had it high up when the WW was flowering. Such a small tent though I wouldn't think that would be an issue.

Going to give them a couple more days and then I'll try again.

Both strains I won from CKS are out of stock till 10/15. Got plenty of other seeds, was just hoping I would have a nice sativa based plant going by now.:Namaste:

Golfy, one point iffin ya don't mind,, i plant my seeds probably three quarters of an inch deep, never a problem for me yet, but i do this, and i would recommend this to anyone,, the 'predominately dry' soil, in my opinion, is a problem,, i like to get the soil nice and moisrt, moist only, very important, moist only,, 'before' I put the seedling in to its future home,, then one knows the soil will take moisture, dry soil can repel moisture, in some circumstances

I pop my seeds into a solo cup, after I have watered and mixed up the first two inches of soil in the cup, moist, not wet, so important,,

One note,, i put my new seeds in a cup of water till the shell cracks and i see the first sign of the root pop out,, now I know the seed is viable, so into soil it goes, usually three days max, lots of times in one day of water, root is showing,,

Cheers golfy,, straight drives friend,,

Curing is going well. RH is about 70-72 and the jars are opened for about 10 min a day.

I found out last week that I have to provide a urine sample for an insurance policy change. Not critical like a job, but I would like to pass.

I last smoked Saturday and I've ordered some drinks that will give me a clean window. Anyone have any feedback on these methods? Obviously I've done a ton of research. I know there are no sure fire methods but was looking for any other opinions.

Thanks everyone!

drink lots and lots of water.or any drink...drink it till your sick of drinking it..then drink more.start a couple days before test..gotta try to flush ur system brother..it does work for alot of people but not all..good luck on the test....
Curing is going well. RH is about 70-72 and the jars are opened for about 10 min a day.

I found out last week that I have to provide a urine sample for an insurance policy change. Not critical like a job, but I would like to pass.

I last smoked Saturday and I've ordered some drinks that will give me a clean window. Anyone have any feedback on these methods? Obviously I've done a ton of research. I know there are no sure fire methods but was looking for any other opinions.

Thanks everyone!

Best of luck with the test golfy,, no tips from me, sorry, know nothing about it,, tho I did fail a test once, I tried a couple home remedies that the nurse suspected even before the results, haha, sneaky me, ha

I will be interested to hear your results, no pressure tho, you cant really 'fail' that test, can you?

Well, look forward to the buzz you will get after the test, that alone will be worth the effort. Get out yer best stuff and just chill and enjoy the rush,, groovy indeed,,

Cheers golfy

Back
Top Bottom