Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

Works for me
Hmm...works for me. Do you just see a link or a picture? I see the picture and clicking it starts the video. I posted the url from youtube.

Hopefully everyone can see it.

I was just looking at my really successful northern lights grow (#2). That lady exploded in about 2 weeks (from 8/30 to 9/13 last year).

I'm expecting these two WW's to start packing on the bud. If not, I might have to start adding some FF tiger bloom (the NL I used FF too).

:jawdropper: your girls are beautiful!! And I must say, it's wonderful to see others grow the same strain because it's nice to be able to look at that plant and say "that's white widow!"

Not sure if that makes any sense. But boy you're killing it and I want you to know that

:high-five:

Here we are at day 74/31. Ladies are looking great:thumb: Very happy with how they're growing. The buds are getting more pronounced and hairy. Love watching those trichomes starting to appear. I even did some backbuilding on 3 buds from each lady.:Namaste:

Still get amazed that I've been able to do this in a 30x18x30 tent. Everyone can do this:party:

Thanks for stopping by. Here are some pics :thanks::passitleft::passitleft:

IMG_631110.JPG

IMG_630811.JPG

IMG_63126.JPG

IMG_62938.JPG

Lookinf just fine friend, bushy as all get out,,next golf ball ya lose ya might want to look in those bushes, might be there,, ha,, cheers golfy,,

Golfer420,
Looking tip top in this yard!
I love your ladies structure and bud set. :circle-of-love:
I recently dropped a trio of green crack from CKS.
I notice you mostly (only?) run their beans.
Would you say a few words on your experience or what you have heard about em?:reading420magazine:
Keep on keepin it green in here man.
Peace!
Here are a few more shots from today. Day 77/34. Buds starting to fill out well:Namaste:
day_74-34_pair-8970.JPG

day_74-34_pair_top-8969.JPG

ww_day_74-34_wwa-8960.JPG

ww_day_74-34_wwa-8965.JPG

ww_day_74-34_wwb-8958.JPG

ww_day_74-34_bud-8966.JPG

ww_day_74-34_wwb_bud-8952.JPG

ww_day_74-34_wwb_bud-8941.JPG

Hey Stage! Good to see you back around :Namaste:

So far I've only been a Crop King Seed customer. I think I bought my Northern Lights and Haze Extreme. Won a couple of contests with them and got White Widow, Jack Herer auto, and Amnesia Haze auto as prizes.

My grows have been good quality smoke. I had a two times where seeds did not pop and they replaced them all, no questions asked (white widow and haze extreme).

I've seen many people grow many beautiful plants with CKS seeds. Old School 64 has also grown quite a few CKS as well.

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

Looking good over there Golfer. You kinda got lost in the subs in my CP. Thanks for stopping by my journal.
Really like the short well structured girls you got there. Can't wait to see them bulk up and get more frosty
:passitleft:

Thanks for stopping by Alchemist :passitleft:

Busy evening on day 70/37. Fed the girls, did some more backbuilding (total of 6 on each lady), and ended up with some photos and another video. Excuse my finger as it pops in for a cameo. I normally don't manhandle the buds but it was for the camera :Namaste:

Enjoy the close ups :thumb:

IMG 6347 - YouTube

IMG_63458.JPG

IMG_63366.JPG

Good Morning Golfer :passitleft:

Nice video and pics. I can see some nice bud structure building all the way up those ladies' stems :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing them fill out.

Mini smoke report. After I got home from work today I took the clippings from the backbuilding the other day and just smoked a little one hitter. Took three small hits and I can definitely feel the buzz. :slide:

I'm looking forward to some powerful stuff. The other grows were all autos and the thc per CKS is about 15% and the WW is about 23+.

:passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom