Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

Thanks, Mondstern! :passitleft:

Here is a pic from tonight. Ladies looking good with WWA on the left and WWB on the right. 59 days old and 16 days from flipping. I'm feeding a 1/2 liter every other day. So far so good.:high-five:

IMG_61489.JPG

Look at them very cheerful and open to flirtation...obviously not by the male pollen. Haha. I am also excited coming end of august gonna flip my own ladies. Lots of work await in defol dept, not so much in feeding dept.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I took some close ups tonight. Did a little cleaning inside and snipped a couple of yellowing leaves. Both ladies look good but I am thinking that I have some spider mites. More on WWB than WWA.

I found this post that is very useful and is why I think it's spider mites. Could also be thrips, I guess.
Guide To Identifying Your Pests

I also noticed the slight browning at the tips so instead of feeding tonight I just watered with 3/4 liter each.

Tossed in a nice pic of one of the bud sites. It's not all doom and gloom :ganjamon:

Thanks for stopping by and any input. I know neem oil is an option. Any other suggestions appreciated.:Namaste:

IMG_61535.JPG

IMG_61574.JPG

IMG_61687.JPG

Ahh...the video post wasn't so hard :partyboy:

63 days old (3 weeks flowering). After seeing the spiders I did some trimming of both plants to clear up the inner branches and improve airflow. I sprayed well with neem yesterday. Checking today I couldn't find anything underneath any leaves, but did find two spiders on the inside of the fabric edge. I'll spray again next week.

Fed today and took a few more pics. I hope to see some big improvements in the next 5 weeks as they should begin to bulk up.:Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone had a great weedend :passitleft:

WWA on left......WWB on right
IMG_62066.JPG

WWB on left......WWA on right
IMG_62047.JPG

WWA
IMG_61989.JPG

WWA
IMG_61899.JPG

IMG_621212.JPG

Thanks stopping by Mr A and the feedback :thanks:

I wasn't sure if it was spider mites or thrips - guessing earlier it might be both. However, I've only actually seen the spider mites. I even found one today on a stem that I smushed with a golf tee. I had also seen webs (very few) inside the canopy. I trimmed both plants and have sprayed twice with neem oil/water over the past 4 days. I inspect very closely, with my magnifying glasses and 30x for signs. I haven't seen anything that looks like thrips in the tent. I do agree though, those leaves look like photos I've seen of the plants with thrips.

Hopefully the neem oil works and if not, I'll do more research on thrips.

I finally fed tonight with a full liter instead of just a half. They're going to be drinking more now. I'm also happy that the heat wave is over. I came home tonight and it was 83 in the tent with the lights on.

I'd be remiss if I didn't pat myself on the back for my partner and I winning our golf league out of 16 teams.:yahoo: Although I still stink:cool:

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:

Day 66 and 23 days into flower. Fed 2 liters each last night and they look so nice and perky today.:blunt: I've had the extra CFL lights on and because it's getting so crowded in there now, some leave tips are getting burnt, which I try to trim off.

I spent quite a bit of time holding both ladies up the light for a real close inspection (they get heavy pretty quick). I found what I believe to be a spider mite on its web on WWA that I removed. I also found another web on WWB that I took a pic of below. I ran my fingers through underneath to ensure I ruined any webs. I also looked real close at the leaves, top and bottom (with my magnify glasses on) and I couldn't see any bugs. I'm hoping that by staying on top of the bug situation that it will stay at bay.:wood: No more neem for at least a week and only if I continue to see any webs or any other bug.

Buds are looking great though I don't feel like I'm seeing those famous trichomes coming out in mass yet. I have to keep resetting the ties as they continue to get big. Now is when I start feeling the crunch of two 3 gal pots in the same tent.

I'm digging the canopy on WWA. If I had two small tents I would do auto's in one and one big flux in the other. I like how even and clean it is compared to the one with little trimming.

Have a puff while you pass thru ;) :passitleft:

WWB...............WWA
IMG_62306.JPG

WWA...............WWB
IMG_62417.JPG

WWA................WWB
IMG_62425.JPG

WWA top
IMG_62336.JPG

WWA side
wwa_day_66_23f.JPG

WWA side
IMG_62348.JPG

WWB top
wwb_day_66_23f.JPG

WWB - web
IMG_62439.JPG

:thumb: Looking good over there with lots of nice looking tops on those ladies. Hopefully your web is a good guy and is just a regular spider hoping for a meal.

Day 68/25. Ladies looking pretty. No bug activity after staring like a maniac with magnifying glass. They always look so good the day after getting water. Leaves pointing staunchly towards the lights:smokin:

Took some nice close ups showing the buds starting to get a bit denser and fill out. The bud sites below are stretching into those above. I like the smaller bud sites on WWA with her spread open arms getting bigger and should be nice little nuggets.

I'm going to do some research but what are the thoughts on how far into the flowering should you do back building?

I've been trimming some of the fan leaves to keep the light on some of the inner bud sites. I also noticed some burn on the tips beginning so I might just water tomorrow.

Thoughts on flushing middle flowering or should I wait to the end?

Thanks for stopping by ;)

IMG_62726.JPG

IMG_62709.JPG

IMG_62698.JPG

IMG_62666.JPG

IMG_62657.JPG

Here are the ladies at 70/28 (10weeks 4 weeks flowering). Buds are going nicely. Gave 2 liters of water yesterday, no feeding.

Took them outside for a few minutes to get some fresh air.

Also posted a video I'm submitting to Crop King Seeds:Namaste:

day_70-27_both-8914.JPG

day_70-27_botha-8915.JPG

day_70-27_wwa-8912.JPG

day_70-27-8911.JPG

Golfer1 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom