Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

Thanks everyone for stopping by and I appreciate the feedback:passitleft:

This is day 49/7 weeks old. They've had the lights flipped about 6 days now. WWA is looking good with the mini flux. All tops are facing upwards and growth is consistent. I haven't trimmed much of the inner leaves and haven't decided on how aggressive to get, especially since I started flower.

WWB is big and bushy. I've been pulling some yellow leaves from the middle where there must be little light and low air flow. I've been trying not to trim her much compared to WWA. I am going to be using ties to put more lst on her to spread the buds around and try to open her up a bit.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :Namaste:

Day_49_pair_in_tent-8895.JPG

Day_49_pair_side-8894.JPG

Day_49_pair-8891.JPG

Day_49_WWA_top-8886.JPG

Day_49_WWA_side-8883.JPG

Day_49_WWB-8880.JPG

Hey golfer..I'd trim just enough so u can see the soil looking down through the top of the plant .pretend ur the sun wanting to get in there..lol..that's what I do..

Here we are at day 53, 10 days flowering of the white widow :slide:

The lady parts are starting to be visible. I just tied both ladies down with some ribbon and thumbtacks. I need something longer because the thumbtacks pop out too easily. Did quite a bit of lst on WWB. Spread the tops around and lowered the overall height by a few inches. The yield is going to be interesting. WWA is about 2" shorter than WWB. However, WWB has about 6 or more bud sites, granted they'll be smaller buds but I'm looking forward to the final result.

I've been feeding every water and from a nute perspective I haven't had any issues this grow at all. I was using FF nutes and soil before and had to do some heavy flushing a few times to get things back in order. I needed to use FF with the Sunshine mix that has no nutes in it. I still have all the FF so I may go back to try my theory out at some point. It's been great to finally have a grow that :)wood:) hasn't required me to look at the sad ol' leaf chart. :oops:

WWA on the left......WWB on the right
IMG_61194.JPG

IMG_60374.JPG

WWA
IMG_60369.JPG

IMG_603210.JPG

WWB
IMG_60348.JPG

IMG_60338.JPG

I see those pistils showing!
IMG_60298.JPG

Plants look great golfy,, great round so far,, the toughest holes are ahead of you,, some long ones indeed,, patience for the patients required,,cheers friend, great job

Nivek - at what point does the threat of hermies go away? Is it something that happens at anytime during the flower process? I'm feeling confident that I'm seeing flowers but was curious if the longer they flower the less likely they will go hermie?

Very steamy day today:yikes:

With the tent in the garage, I don't have much control of the temperature. I am thankful that the 6" exhaust and the LED lights keep the inner tent only .3 degrees higher than the garage itself. Humidity's been high the past few days as is with the temps. (ps those CFL's were off when I took the pic. They add about 10f to the temps). Temps are high 70-low 80 in the morning.

Overall, the girls look fine, showing more white hairs every day :clap:

IMG_61216.JPG

IMG_61236.JPG

Nivek - at what point does the threat of hermies go away? Is it something that happens at anytime during the flower process? I'm feeling confident that I'm seeing flowers but was curious if the longer they flower the less likely they will go hermie?

Not sure what is normal as far as your question asks, however, I do know this, I had one plant hermie on me in the last week of flowering, I chopped er a bit early when I saw what was going on. Never sure why my plants sometimes hermie, however, I am on a non hermie roll,, shhhhhh, don't want to jinx it.

I am growing the same plant right now that hermied in the last week, so i will be watching very close,, good luck/skill golfy, anti hermie karma sent friend

Btw, hot temps, I am perty sure, are a hermie producer, I have noticed a corelation there, I am near sure. I finally broke down and installed an a/c unit in my studio/labooratoory, had to

Day 57, 2 weeks of flowering. Both ladies looking great. Did some minor pruning 'inside' WWB as there were quite a few leaves all shriveled and close to falling off. Beyond that, I have don't any leaf trimming, though I've been pushing fan leaves aside to give bud sites a chance. The heat isn't scheduled to break until the end of the week, but we seem to be surviving just fine. Love seeing those little white pistils coming out.:love:

I think I may start an auto in the next couple weeks. Probably the amnesia haze. The big delay between the grows as caused be to run a little low :oops:

Thanks for stopping by :Namaste:
IMG_614111.JPG

IMG_614411.JPG

Nice job golfer! Sorry for appearing late to your show. I wish you all the best altho from what I can see, it is doing very well already. Keep em green!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom