Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

Thanks for stopping by Nivek:welcome:

I realized the time commitment about 24 hours after I made the first cut. I am tempted to get an auto started in there but in a couple weeks when I flip the lights, it won't be beneficial for the auto. Just going to have to wait it out.

That's why I am only going another few weeks before flipping. I can't wait to get more than 10 nodes.:Namaste:

Some more photos at day 32 :Namaste:

IMG_593210.JPG

IMG_593112.JPG

WWB really smells like pineapple at this point:winkyface:
IMG_59339.JPG

If the plant could talk it would say, "Oh rub me baby, yeah like that" :rofl: It looks amazingly healthy and lush, very good job sir!

Just found your journal and like what I see!:thumb: Love that you're doing side by side with flux. Definitely going to follow along.

I've got 10 WW going now, most for scrog, 1-2 I may let go outside.

You mentioned you might top the bushy one. I topped mine and they are much slower to respond than other strains I'm growing. You've got such good branching already compared to my sticks with leaves. I'd leave it alone unless you plan to lst it.

If the plant could talk it would say, "Oh rub me baby, yeah like that" :rofl: It looks amazingly healthy and lush, very good job sir!

Thanks Pat :passitleft:

Just found your journal and like what I see!:thumb: Love that you're doing side by side with flux. Definitely going to follow along.

I've got 10 WW going now, most for scrog, 1-2 I may let go outside.

You mentioned you might top the bushy one. I topped mine and they are much slower to respond than other strains I'm growing. You've got such good branching already compared to my sticks with leaves. I'd leave it alone unless you plan to lst it.

Thanks for stopping by Kingston. I've already got the bushy one with some lst on the lower branches I'm going to start trying to have some of the upper ones tied down a bit too. I thought I topped her once, but I'm not topping her again. I'm going to basically leave as is, except for some trimming of big fan leaves. The way she's all bunched together, I can see getting some really dense buds out of her.

I just don't have the patience to do a proper flux. Mr Amazing has 28 tops on his flux. It took a couple of months to get there and I don't even know if he's flipped the lights yet. I'm going with the 10 tops I have now for a couple more weeks and then I'm flipping the lights. I'll probably only get 10 colas that won't be huge but it will be interesting to compare against the bushier one.:Namaste:

Update at day 34.

Took some before and after trimming shots of WWA. Just going with the 10 tops. Going to keep trimming so they grow out further and have room to grow but I'm not going to start more nodes off the main. I'm hoping to flip the lights in a couple weeks.

It was a scorcher today. Kept the CFL's off in the tent to keep the temps under 100. This is the longest I've goin with a grow without having to do a major flush because of too nute buildup or ph issues. The soil and the AN seems to be the right mix for far. I think the Happy Frog was where I went wrong.

Thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

IMG_59428.JPG

IMG_59437.JPG

IMG_59445.JPG

IMG_59455.JPG

IMG_59463.JPG

Did some minor pruning on WWA and did some leaf tucking. Looking close you can almost make out all 10 tops. One side of her is a little weaker. Took some bigger fan leaves off to give room to the smaller tops.

Trying to figure out what schedule to put them on. I usually have time to work on them around 8 - 10pm so I might go 11 to 11. I'll have to stop checking on them in the morning.

Since this is my first photo - do I need to stay out of that tent at all costs - that opening a tiny tiny bit a couple of times could really f it up? I have a hard time not peeking at the ladies ;)

I'm now decided to flip on Sunday night at 11:slide:

IMG_59597.JPG

IMG_59536.JPG

Very nice so far golfer..
As far as peeking at the girls..you know that's a no no. .you must resist your urges..LoL
Peace brother..keep up the hard work..it's paying off..beautiful
Gee I thought I was on Snidrajsed page..LOL

Peeking a definite double bogey, perhaps disqualification, maybe

It's frustrating suddenly having to fit one's life around a plant's schedule, especially at first when there's always 'just one more thing'. But eventually your routine adapts, and quite honestly after the first couple weeks of flower it's a little boring until harvest approaches. Fortunately I have another grow to distract me.
So any tiime you are tempted to just take a peek, start planning or working on your next grow.:Namaste:

Here we are at day 42 or 6 weeks old. I went from 4 hrs of darkness on Friday night to 8 hrs of dark last night. Tonight we flip the lights to 12/12 at 11pm.

I'm very happy with how they're both doing. I raised the lights a bit more as I may need to turn the CFL's off to keep the heat under 90. Both ladies seem to do well with mid-high 80's and a few days in the 90's. They look really healthy and the new growth looks that nice lime green. No burning near the tips, though I feed every watering (about 3/4 liter every other day).

Should be interesting to see how the fluxed WWA yields compared to WWB who has only minor trimming and lst.:goodluck:

I'm anxious to see this young ladies bloom into beautiful women:dreamy:

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

WWA................................................WWB
IMG_59868.JPG

IMG_59798.JPG

IMG_59788.JPG

WWA
IMG_59809.JPG

WWB
IMG_59817.JPG

try, try, might need to hit the driving range, not sure,, please, try, to keep the temps out of the nineties, thirties in canuck talk, centigrade,, i really think this can promote hermies, it seems to coincide in my grow room, just a suggestion,,

i actually had to air condition my studio/grow room, i just could not keep the temps down

tough one indeed,, cheers friend

but,, they look fantastic golfy,, great stuff indeed

Day 44. One day into flipping the lights. Pushed around some leaves on WWA and trimmed a few too. Nothing on WWB. Temps have been great, low 80's. Timing of the lights is fine as I'm skipping the morning check in and waiting until I get home. Watered and fed tonight. Started adding some of the flower nutes.

Overall, I'm happy with how they look. I know I can do a real flux some day, so it has been a great learning experience.:Namaste:

day_44_a_b.JPG

IMG_59896.JPG

day_44_b.JPG

Back
Top Bottom