Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - Caravan Chaos

420-magazine-mobile528612779.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1950572024.jpg

The Muse phenotype 3 crossed with Deuce.

Been looking for some home state genetics for awhile. I'm glad I found you.
:hi5:

My current males are Fornicator (Deuce) by Fancyweed and Huckleberry Soda (Don Juan) by Annunaki Genetics. Both local as well. Deuce has some of Exotic Genetics Cookies and Cream (Fancyweeds Keebler Cut) in him too so local is in it's lineage. Most of my stuff is local and west coast but im also on Myco-tek's team so watch for lots of chemy delicious coming too. I've already crossed Don with three nice Hell Monkey females. A mix that I'm really excited about.

I crossed the best Liberty Kush with Don Juan a stud Huckleberry Soda male. Getting the chop this week. Exciting times. :D

mmmmmm that sounds like it's gonna be a tasty cross.

I sampled your WW the other day and it was real good. Unfortunately it was a small yield 10g in a 1g pot. I tried pollinating her with my WW but no seeds as of yet.

I got poor results crossing my WW this summer outdoor, only a few dozen semi mature seeds.
The seeds I got were all on the branch I sprayed with CS that had all the pods. Only 3 seeds from the rest of the plant. Even the smoke of it was not up to my WW's par, maybe the CS affected it. Three other strains in the garden and no seeds!

If I grow one out and it is my normal WW A+ quality I will get you some beans.
And I just harvested a clone indoor of the same line WW and test bud is good. One of those buds might... well you know.

Can I share too? :battingeyelashes:

Dark Slide getting her bloom on. :slide:

IMG_378214.JPG

IMG_377615.JPG

IMG_377716.JPG

When one has to ask if one can share something I believe it says something about the lowering standards of kinship human beings have. Share away Sue. We all bud brudduhs here ;) and that looks dank. I'm glad you cared to share

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom