Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - Caravan Chaos

Or maybe later :rofl:

Hell Monkey. Can't wait to cross this with Gorilla Dawg :)
Hell_Monkey7.jpg

Avalanche. Got one of these doing the dirty with Deuce
Avalanche3.jpg

There's more somewhere :scratchinghead:

:passitleft:

:passitleft: see ya next week dude :rofl:

It's brutal 🤦 :passitleft:

So busy these last few weeks.. ugh. I did get a new job and started today. It's not even half of the prior commute so life may actually slow down a little soon. No more having to move is a huge relief and about the only thing I need to worry about besides the business is getting about 6 cords of wood cut. Gonna be harvesting a bunch of seeds soon too :)

I'll get back here this weekend and get caught up more. Tons of pics and a long list of goings on.

Hope everyone is doing well and not as tired as I am right now :laughtwo:

:circle-of-love:

Ooooo...... glad to hear you don't have to relocate. :yahoo: And a shorter commute too! Well done. :high-five: I used to work right across the street from where I lived. Talk about spoiled. Lol!

A surprise for you. I've been waiting for you to show up. :battingeyelashes:

I flipped her this week.

Dark Slide (Day 73, flip + 4)

IMG_185943.JPG

IMG_186027.JPG

IMG_186141.JPG

IMG_186229.JPG

IMG_186336.JPG

Thank you. :hug::hug::hug:

............ :oops: I forgot to leave this. :passitleft:

Looks real nice! When ya gonna finish trimming it? ;)

that was a quick trim in the shed before I brought it in. I'll finish up when I take her off the stem.

Can I share too? :battingeyelashes:

Dark Slide getting her bloom on. :slide:

IMG_378214.JPG

IMG_377615.JPG

IMG_377716.JPG

that was a quick trim in the shed before I brought it in. I'll finish up when I take her off the stem.
That ww x querkle x ww is something special hash hound! It has a nice mixture of fruity and funky terps. Thank you so for much for gifting the seeds also!! I've been stuck trying to gather my thoughts for a long while now so I know it has some kick to it!

I did it! :yahoo: Finally! Still having internet issues but it's not as bad at 5am :laughtwo:

First thing first :passitleft:

Lots of catching up to do! Thanks for letting everyone know TGY. I'll try for that pic dump soon. Maybe tonight. Gotta get ready for work soon. It takes me away from my 420 fam, but I do love my new job. The universe did me right with this one. With the exception of working 6 days a week my life has become fairly ... er.. uh.. normal. lol. I'm on the verge of a huge seed harvest with somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 new crosses made with two stud males. There's a smaller fem run also. There's going to be some killer new strains and a few m/f versions of my existing work like Darkslide :slide: It's some wicked smoke Sue. Be ready lol. It picked up a lot of the Ava' traits.

Welp, gotta get ready to go soon. I'll get back on tonight or tomorrow and catch up more. Maybe I can even get picks loaded this time lol. The internet is still really slow here. They're supposed to be coming out to check it Monday. Hopefully it will help. I need to work on the site as well as catch up here and it been a no go for weeks ugh. Might be faster if I gather leaves and ferns for a smoke signal :rofl:

Thank you guys and gals for hanging in there!!! I've really missed you! :circle-of-love:

That ww x querkle x ww is something special hash hound! It has a nice mixture of fruity and funky terps. Thank you so for much for gifting the seeds also!! I've been stuck trying to gather my thoughts for a long while now so I know it has some kick to it!

Agreed! I crossed a really nice one with Don Juan, my Huckleberry Soda stud male. Just another week or two to go and we'll get to try it.

Damn, I don't want to leave now :laughtwo:

:passitleft:

Still having internet issues and working six days a week lol. Managed to get a few to upload. Sheesh.
Darkslide. Heavily seeded and harvested now.
Darkslide.jpg

Same with Avaanche
Ava_seeds.jpg

Playing with this one on the side. Annunaki Genetics Black Cherry Soda x Pink Lemonaide.. and yes it's delicious. I crossed this with his Huckleberry Soda. We'll see how that turns out.

Ok gotta run to work again. I'll try even harder to get back and caught up this week lol.

:circle-of-love:
bcs_x_plem_1.jpg

bcs_x_plem_2.jpg

Hello electro I hope this finds you as well as your plants seem to be doing ;) have got a lot of reading to catch up on, it's great to see the same faces and some new ones on the thread. I hope to be a bit more vocal in the coming days (a spot of gardening I might add, I tend to stay away from politics etc ;) much love everyone. Joe the Chro x

Back
Top Bottom