Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - Caravan Chaos

I see a couple potential winners for NOTM. The Strawberry Gorilla Dawg for sure! :high-five: Get an entry in.

You're so talented it's intimidating sometimes. :hug::hug::hug:

Glad you're catching up. See you around the yards. :ciao:

Ok I'll pick a couple and enter :laughtwo: You gotta keep track of it for me though. I always forget when I enter lol

Got the site up and running! Damn that was some work out here at the end of the fiber optics :phew: Glitchy as hell trying to work with an editor that saves every few seconds. It's still under construction but most of the basics are worked out and functional. Still a lot to do but at least now I fell like I can take a day off from that and work on other projects.

I snuck it in on a few posts lol, but TGY and I where talking breeder names yesterday. I have my store, but I want my brands to be separate. Gypsy Genetics is on the table but I really liked Quicksilver Genetics being that about 70% of my breeding is feminized via STS. That and I feel just like the marvel character sometimes :laughtwo: it's either that or the dude in the "this guy is a jerk" commercial... COME ON!!! :)

Ok gotta take a break and :passitleft:

I see a couple potential winners for NOTM. The Strawberry Gorilla Dawg for sure! :high-five: Get an entry in.

You're so talented it's intimidating sometimes. :hug::hug::hug:

Glad you're catching up. See you around the yards. :ciao:

and last time I was at your place you were saying something about your Darkslide slid :laughtwo: Sorry, it's never a good thing but at least there's more. Reminds me it's about shucking time for for the rest. The one I have right now is looking great, but I still want to do some pheno hunting. Right now I'm pheno hunting The Muse and I just popped a series of Khione to do the same. Unfortunately my only Khione clone errr uhh slid :) a ways back. That was the Lime Kush to Green Dots Candy pheno and I'm hoping I can locate her again. I never got a chance to fully explore her diversity either lol. I know there's at least three phenos though. Probably more.

Damn you Sue why did you have to encourage him to enter? The competition was already tough this month :laughtwo:. Nice entry Gypsy! All of your nug shots look good. When they come from girls that look like that there is no surprise :)

:laughtwo: It was Cola Monster that instigated the Hell Monkey. He hit it with some rep on the Eye Candy thread and said some really nice things. That was the deciding factor. Otherwise it would have been the SGD lol. I may use that one next month. :hmmmm: I think I've entered the Gobillygoo at least once, maybe twice so I'll change it up for a while.

:rofl: and I know what you mean man. I was scrolling down a little at a time going .. awe shit.. oh man.. damn it really? There's some really good entries.. again, and seems like more people I know than usual.

:laughtwo: It was Cola Monster that instigated the Hell Monkey. He hit it with some rep on the Eye Candy thread and said some really nice things. That was the deciding factor. Otherwise it would have been the SGD lol. I may use that one next month. :hmmmm: I think I've entered the Gobillygoo at least once, maybe twice so I'll change it up for a while.

:rofl: and I know what you mean man. I was scrolling down a little at a time going .. awe shit.. oh man.. damn it really? There's some really good entries.. again, and seems like more people I know than usual.

I was surprised it was not the gobillygoo that you entered. you have some really nice shots of it. I need to figure out how to take better pics so I can actually stand a chance. I have seriously considered buying a decent dslr just so I could get some better images but alas I am cheap and need money for seeds and grow equipment. Though if I could manage to grow a nice enough plant to win plant of the month it could make the investment worth it :hmmmm:

I was surprised it was not the gobillygoo that you entered. you have some really nice shots of it. I need to figure out how to take better pics so I can actually stand a chance. I have seriously considered buying a decent dslr just so I could get some better images but alas I am cheap and need money for seeds and grow equipment. Though if I could manage to grow a nice enough plant to win plant of the month it could make the investment worth it :hmmmm:

I almost went with the Goo again lol. I wish I had taken a whole plant pic of it but all I have is bits and pieces. She was probably the most beautiful one I've run yet. It may have had a slight chance at POTM lol. Damn I better double check my phone. There might be be one in there. Things get buried so fast anymore who knows. OH and I actually have a really nice dslr. They break. Sucks. Eventually I'll get it fixed but for now I'm sticking with my state of the art SG3 :) That's like what? Five or six versions of cheap right there :high-five:

I have a Galaxy S5 and I cannot get it to take pics for the life of me. My wife has an older cannon point and shoot but I get better pics with my phone! I will figure it out at some point I just have to take the time to do so.

I do about 90% of my pictures as a one-shot with the iPhone. You get to be pretty god at it after a few thousand shots. Lol!

I'm a little late gypsy, but here ya go. We can pass this one around.

:passitleft:

I do about 90% of my pictures as a one-shot with the iPhone. You get to be pretty god at it after a few thousand shots. Lol!

I'm a little late gypsy, but here ya go. We can pass this one around.

:passitleft: Thanks Sue! I see some amazing shots get taken with the iPhones. I do see some great shots with the S5s as well but it seems like people have better success with the iPhones. Maybe I just need an excuse for my bad pictures :laughtwo:

Everything is about the right lighting. :) :Namaste:

I'm backing up 2347 pics on my phone right now :rofl: Guess I've been slacking. Once it's done I'm going into the Red Room during lights out. The Pitbull reversal is rockin' it but I couldn't get a good pic last night. I'll start treating the Permafrost on Saturday and I'm considering a Chem91ix. I've got a small army of Lenny's that should time out for that. :) I'm getting pretty excited about the potential males from the Purple Lamborghini and BCS x Pink Lemonaid too. Annunaki's gear in general is impressive. The Huckleberry Soda F2 is better than expected.. Honestly, and this is just the first three, his untested stuff looks better than most peoples 'tested' stuff lol.

Break's over. Back to work :passitleft:

I saw your pitbull reversal that is looking nice :thumb: I have a pack of the huckleberry soda F2's and when I get around to starting some of his gear I am going to have a heard time choosing between the strains I got. It will probably be the show and tell since it is a huck soda x gg4 cross. I am glad I finally bought some of his seeds. Too bad it was right before his sale :laughtwo: Oh well he still treated me well which is always a plus!

I saw your pitbull reversal that is looking nice :thumb: I have a pack of the huckleberry soda F2's and when I get around to starting some of his gear I am going to have a heard time choosing between the strains I got. It will probably be the show and tell since it is a huck soda x gg4 cross. I am glad I finally bought some of his seeds. Too bad it was right before his sale :laughtwo: Oh well he still treated me well which is always a plus!

I still have another of his tucked away. May have to break it out with the next round.. which will be a while lol. I'll get that pic and others posted here soon. They're sitting in my drive right now.

Everything is about the right lighting. :) :Namaste:

I'm backing up 2347 pics on my phone right now :rofl: Guess I've been slacking. Once it's done I'm going into the Red Room during lights out. The Pitbull reversal is rockin' it but I couldn't get a good pic last night. I'll start treating the Permafrost on Saturday and I'm considering a Chem91ix. I've got a small army of Lenny's that should time out for that. :) I'm getting pretty excited about the potential males from the Purple Lamborghini and BCS x Pink Lemonaid too. Annunaki's gear in general is impressive. The Huckleberry Soda F2 is better than expected.. Honestly, and this is just the first three, his untested stuff looks better than most peoples 'tested' stuff lol.

Break's over. Back to work :passitleft:

Thanks, I'll pass it on.

Hey there eg

I have had trouble with the Khiones, 3 no sprouts.

I had a few of the Muse sprout

And this is hard to believe, but I started 2 WW out doors Jul 1st. One sprouted on the 4th, and one didn't sprout, so after I gave up, I stuck a few pieces of hedge tops in the pot to see if they would root. Would you believe I see a sprout in there today!! 42 days !!!

and here is a Scotts Dark Side I sprouted the other day and stuck in a hempy

MG34_SDS_bw_1.jpg

Can I get some of that? Had disaster arise this afternoon. More in journal update tomorrow. :passitleft:

I need to get over to your place. Been too long. I got your message today. :) I tried to reply but it kicked back. Glitch on my side. Nothing too terrible I hope... :passitleft:

Hey there eg

I have had trouble with the Khiones, 3 no sprouts.

I had a few of the Muse sprout

And this is hard to believe, but I started 2 WW out doors Jul 1st. One sprouted on the 4th, and one didn't sprout, so after I gave up, I stuck a few pieces of hedge tops in the pot to see if they would root. Would you believe I see a sprout in there today!! 42 days !!!

and here is a Scotts Dark Side I sprouted the other day and stuck in a hempy

MG34_SDS_bw_1.jpg

The news on Khione is surprising. I just launched 5 and they all took off in 36 hours. I'm probably going to take Khione to F2 before I release again. We'll see. The Muse on the other hand :rolleyes3 that batch has a 1 in about 6-7 failure rate. Totally on me for jumping the gun. On the bright side the ones that germinate produce some nice plants. There's three phenos so far. They're all carrying a lot more of the pollen donor traits than expected. One of the phenos really has my attention so I'm expecting good things to come post hiccup.

42 days! :laughtwo: That's awesome. Life doesn't give up. I grow mushrooms as well and quite often some of the best oyster mushrooms grow on scraps from old grows tossed into the compost heap lol.

Go little SDS! :cheer: Mine's pissing me off lol. I'm not happy with the stretch. It's pushing 4-5" between nodes easy when I prefer 3". I don't know though I just got some killer bud from another strain that has about the same distance as the SDS so who knows. Otherwise it's a robust beast. Tends to have a long transition like the Scott's OG mother but puts out some pretty remarkable smoke. Another seed run is going on the schedule but it might be a while.

I nailed a pretty decent Liberty Kush too :) I think it will help give my widow a nice genetic boost. After all these years she's getting about due.

I'm still sorting pics but to update the projects to some extent lol...

I have a beautiful STS reversal of my Pitbull going right now. Maybe 2-3 weeks post flip and going ape shit. That is going to meet a really nice Lenny which is going to create King :rofl: One of Lenny's alter egos is a Beagle named King. It's also going to hit an Avalanche. Maybe a few others if timing is right, but there's going to be a lot of surplus pollen. Woot!
I also discovered my Fornicator is a male. One beast of a male at that. So much so I'm glad I took clones. I'm actually kind of relieved because it changes the space requirements to a more suitable situation. There's going to be a lot of pollen flying soon and these two aren't even going to be in the same location. Right now it's all about the PB reversal and next there will be another Permafrost and a Lenny. The Permafrost is just because lol, and the Lenny is going to meet Darkslide. She's a crown jewel of perfection thus far from the roots up. I'm taking more clones tomorrow. Darkslide is going to be getting a lot of attention.

and then along comes this friggin Gorilla Dawg pheno that's not bad but not entirely everything I would desire structurally.. but it put's out drop dead caliber smoke that matches Avalanche. A combo of those two with the right back crossing could be a force to be reckoned with. If I get my American Pie cut involved it might have to be called Game Over lol. Always nice to dream about these things :) At any rate those three are good matches for each other imo. I'm still looking for the right male to get in the mix but there should be some really nice fem projects.

Man I'm beat :phew: :laughtwo: I'll try and catch up more tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great night!

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom