Gypsy's Caravan Chronicles - Book 1 - Caravan Chaos

Hey Joe. Loooooooonnnng time no see. Hope all is well with you. Busy here lol.

Lenny

420-magazine-mobile57566788.jpg

There you are. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I harvested my Dark Slide. She got pm - my fault - and she's drying low and slo. The taster bud showed great promise.

I won NOTM. :cheesygrinsmiley: Your pictures inspired me. :kisstwo:

Thank you Sue! Thought I could hear one of those ubiquitous tumble weeds one associates with s*** jokes ;) Think you have a top thread electro. It's educational on so many levels!!

I had to make a new profile, can't message anyone yet, my apologies electro for using your journal as a meet and greet but i would very much like to talk to Sue about the oil/thc capsules. If you could please point me in the direction of a recent thread I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you :)

Hey eg,

I just tried some of the Muse, very nice smoke.

Unfortunately I only got 6g. I started one outdoor (1g pot) on July 16 to see how late I could start a plant over here and still have it finish before the bad weather. I didn't see hairs til Sept 7 (6wks from seed) and harvested Oct 24, 14 total weeks. Thats late for a plant finishing before bad weather which was mid Oct this year

for comparison experiment, a clone I put outdoor July 8 was harvested Sept 15 11wks, that's usually my target around here to beat the weather which could go from 80's to 30's real fast.

on the plus side, I gave another one I started to the klone king and he's already got clones of her going, but hasn't flowered any yet.,,,, maybe I'll give Sue one for Christmas :rofl:

Hey eg,

Unfortunately I only got 6g. I started one outdoor (1g pot) on July 16 to see how late I could start a plant over here and still have it finish before the bad weather. I didn't see hairs til Sept 7 (6wks from seed) and harvested Oct 24, 14 total weeks. Thats late for a plant finishing before bad weather which was mid Oct this year

for comparison experiment, a clone I put outdoor July 8 was harvested Sept 15 11wks, that's usually my target around here to beat the weather which could go from 80's to 30's real fast.

on the plus side, I gave another one I started to the klone king and he's already got clones of her going, but hasn't flowered any yet.,,,, maybe I'll give Sue one for Christmas :rofl:

Nothing would make me happier. I'm almost ready to jar up Dark Slide. Might need another week.

Hey eg,

There's three phenotypes of the muse so far. Only one really produces but the other two are killer. I have yet to sample the producer. It's almost done and crossed with Deuce.
I crossed the best Liberty Kush with Don Juan a stud Huckleberry Soda male. Getting the chop this week. Exciting times. :D
Sorry to hear about the pm Sue. :hug: I'm glad you reported it though. I prefer breeding pest resistant strains.
Most of the lines are changing slightly with the addition of the studly pair lol. Many of my fem strains will now have m/f versions. With a few rare exceptions from this point on I'll be focusing mostly on my newest genetics.

I had to make a new profile, can't message anyone yet, my apologies electro for using your journal as a meet and greet but i would very much like to talk to Sue about the oil/thc capsules. If you could please point me in the direction of a recent thread I'd very much appreciate it. Thank you :)

Joe, track me down at the study hall for that conversation. I can figure out there what direction to lead you. :battingeyelashes:

I'm enjoying Dark Slide today. Big, billowy clouds of smoke. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_554112.JPG

She probably could have gone a couple more weeks if I hadn't messed with her so much. I ended up with 18 grams. Still testing her out. The Cure just began, but I have a fondness for fresh.

IMG_55349.JPG

Thank you. She was a beauty to grow. May I ask, was the name a reference to her deeper leaf tones or to the effect? :laughtwo:

I'm enjoying Dark Slide today. Big, billowy clouds of smoke. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_554112.JPG

She probably could have gone a couple more weeks if I hadn't messed with her so much. I ended up with 18 grams. Still testing her out. The Cure just began, but I have a fondness for fresh.

IMG_55349.JPG

Thank you. She was a beauty to grow. May I ask, was the name a reference to her deeper leaf tones or to the effect? :laughtwo:
She's Scott's Dark Side x Avalanche. The Dark comes from a Dark Angel pollen donor. The Scott's OG mother is incredible. Not for the light toker indeed.
Avalanche is Scott's OG mother x Permafrost pollen donor. Real St Bernard and Barrel material. GPS required. .

Back
Top Bottom