H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

Sure beats burying it in a five-gallon bucket, then losing the piece of paper you carefully wrote location / instructions for finding the bucket on.

Or so a little birdie once mentioned to me, IDK....

...oh Look who's fashionably late... ;) :rofl:

I've passed through to read now and then, if that counts. Been quietly impressed each time, lol.

...hope all's well in your world TS...the horse has been basically offline for 2 years...the big C...hangin' in tho'...:Namaste:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Ups and downs. Got a couple runty autoflowering plants growing, but don't expect much of a harvest from them as they mostly get ignored other than watering them. Spiked the medium with Osmocote Plus, but supplement a bit here and there. The only training/pruning/etc. they've received has been from mice :rolleyes: . Just received some gifts from Seedsman, will toss two or three of them into the water either late tonight or tomorrow. The plan is to actually pay attention to those (need a pair of the same strain for a Vulx experiment), lol.

Dreading the Winter. Sure sucks to be an adult, sometimes...

Please pass along my (highest) regards and best wishes to Trig (et al) if the opportunity presents itself. And ask "-" why he isn't a member here ;) . I don't suppose he'll be too busy riding, this time of year.

Gday captain .. congrats on harvests and no sympathy for trimming :rofl:

What does this mean NorCal? Is there a ban on some songs, books and other alternative parapanalia? What & who's cult we joined here? Burn the books!!
Mister Hook I got spanked again by Teddy for posting that music... OH well... Isn't the first time and won't be my last.. Hell, I've been posting on here myself for what? shy of 12 years.. Time flys as we get older..........

Hey, hips better everyday now.. I was doing alot of pain pills and now I'm getting back to my normal amount. I was up to 20 mill of Oxie 5 times a day.. Now I'm back down to 10 x 5times per..

Now I'm back on track, forgot about that off topic media in threads . Is it possible to have other interest's whilst having a cannabis passion?

Now I'm back on track, forgot about that off topic media in threads . Is it possible to have other interest's whilst having a cannabis passion?
:rofl:No doubt, there is more to life but it's a question of ones priorities in life. :hmmmm:

Gday captain .. congrats on harvests and no sympathy for trimming :rofl:

What does this mean NorCal? Is there a ban on some songs, books and other alternative parapanalia? What & who's cult we joined here? Burn the books!!

Yea they still don't like them off-topic shit. I lost count of how many times I've got my hand spanked by Ted.. Oh well.. Probably happen again too.. JK

@dr.h00k how long did it take to be able to put your full weight on your hip? Been like 3 weeks and I'm just getting where I feel comfortable to use a cane maybe? But then I still haven't gone back to see my doctor since surgery. I'm going to have Miss J set up something with him this week. I kind of played hooky on my post-visit so he might be alittle pissed. I left a voice mail said no infection and everything was ok when I flaked. I still have that ache in my thigh bone at times and alittle wobbly in the joints here and there.. See the hard part for me is the hip that got replaced,, was my good leg...

Oh well.. I wasn't very active for the last 10 years while my hip was failed.. And I'm partially paralyzed in that other side so my balance has always been well,,, off, you should see me when I get hammered,,LOL.. I just procrastinated as long as I could.. I hate hospitals and doctor offices..

Welcome back there @GrizzWald

...I think it was like 2 weeks...didn't wander too far tho'...by 4 weeks I was doing my 3 mile walking route...without issue...but then again, I haven't been busted up as much as you have over the years...Yer' lucky to be here, let alone walking, no matter how slow... ;) ...sucks that it's your "good" leg...just keep working it without overdoing it, and get that follow up app't. ...they'll take some pics and make sure things look as they should...Take care Bud...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

... :ciao: ...got the second killer weighed and jarred yesterday...not too shabby...also got some more mini hygrometers...they're all reading the same...almost!;)

..few more days I'll get the Panama done and check the final tally...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
You arouse me; in so many non-sexual ways...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

... :ciao: ...G'day Ya'll...so, I got the Panama weighed and jarred yesterday...just about what I figured...so that wraps up all the heavy lifting...just some burping to do for a bit...
...this has been a bumper year for me out in the shed...I've got a good supply of good quality herb...I really have no need to grow next season, and was/am considering a way scaled back grow...but we all know how that goes...:rolleyes::rofl:...already thinking about a few things to run...we'll see...;)...
...I enjoyed my first experience with the "kit", and pretty sure it didn't hurt on quality and yield...:Dthe added Mars lights were also a contributor...if I do end up doing my normal run, will probably invest in a couple more...
...so a few shots from yesterday and the final tally...

...Hmnnn?..lost one plate pic...it was 4.1 zips...also received a package from Rob Yesterday...

...life is good...hope everyone has a great weekend...stay warm if it applies...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom