H00k Shitz Brix & A Couple Of Other Things: Girlz 2019

...so, the big killer is all trimmed up and the yield is unprecedented for me...I was being a lil coy with my low ball estimate, knowing it was gonna' be higher, but a LOT of the buds were quite airy, so I was quite surprised with the weigh in results...needless to say, I'm very happy... ;) :bongrip:...so...some pics...

...that adds up to 18.1 zips...:eek:...the other two A5's won't be anywhere near that, but that's kewl, this year has already been a great success/joy despite the surgery interruption...

...on another note...sampled my first taste of Bubba last night...smooth and tasty and a great buzz...coincidentally, MY first "kit" sample...I've been thinking lately, other than a reversal/cross project next spring, of taking a bit of a grow break...uhhh, gonna have to do another(at least) Bubba...goes great with an ice cream chaser and a lil' bit of Classic rock...enjoy the down side of the week...cheerz..:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...so, as mentioned, the Candida came down yesterday at 88 days...she could have come down sooner, but life and weather made me change plans...she was a bit of work, as the leaf to flower ratio was the highest of strains this year...close to 4 hours, including clean up...just as well as it has been frikken miserable weatherwise...the wind along with record high water levels has created a make work project for the spring... :rolleyes:

...Candida harvest shots...

...so I built some retaining walls somewhere between 25 and 33 years ago...the first line of defense got hammered pretty bad the last couple days cause of the high water and "Gales of November came early."..;)...no threat...just a lot of work undone...:rolleyes:...

and one of my neighbor's...

...Happy Thanksgiving to all Canucks...enjoy the long weekend...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...Thanks Newb...can see the light is at the end of the tunnel...hope it's not a train... :eek: :rofl: ...the killer seems to be cooperating...the panama not as much :rolleyes:...gonna come a time when trying to maintain temps could be an issue...so far the added HPS wall packs(70 watt X 4) and turning down extraction fan is working good for lights on...lights off(daytime) see's a small heater kick in when needed...officially out of tea now, but given how far along these are, not the end of the world I suppose...got some pics last night...definitely not the prettiest girlz...their care suffered for a couple weeks...

couple room shots...

killer...

panama...

...enjoy the week Ya'll...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...quick update...got Candida jarred and weighed today...gottta' admit, I was a lil surprised...the other way this time...I didn't think the buds looked that airy on the plant...but after drying and then weighing the weight was a lil lower than I had imagined...not discouraged at all...it's sticky smells wonderful...nose blind me says...kinda fruity thus far...got some pics, not the greatest, but it was a busy day...

...7.7 zips...I'll take it... :ganjamon: ...

...besides having to spend some time in town, I also had a big roll session...our grandson is here for a visit for my mother-in-laws Celebration of Life tomorrow(she passed a month ago)...during the evening last night, the convo turned to cannabis...I was aware he had dabbled, but as it turns out he's a lil' more into it than a few years ago...been hitting the dispensaries down east a bit...30 bucks for 6 pre rolled...not bad I guess, but for a college student living away from home, not great...what's a Pop's to do...:hmmmm:...get busy!!...:rofl:...rolled him a sampler pack last night from the "drawer" last night...Panama(Dugg's), Tut, Bubba...
...his fave down east is Blue Dream, so I had to get in the stash today...was pretty sure I had some left...made him up a nice send off package for this weekend when he flies home...
...I dug up a limited edition smoke tin from years past and loaded it up...the 25 pack tin holds 29 fatties, although the top layer is squished a bit...

...bottom layer is 14 grams of Killer...

...never would have guessed I would be sending my grandson on a flight with an ounce of pot...legally!...:eek::rofl:...

...have a great night Everyone!...best wishes for our friend Woody tomorrow on his hip replacement...seems to be a thing this year...;):rolleyes::D...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom