H00ks Hillbilly Grow - Girlz 2016

I love it when a harvest comes in. Looks like a sweet plant. I'm fixxing to try one of them also. Hope she smokes as sweet as she looks............. Keepem Green

Mornin'...yeah Norcal...the bulks are prolly one I will consider doing again...and the tangarine dreams are by far the frostiest of them all...but the proof is in the pudding...er...smoke...we shall see...

Mornin' AB...should be OK...keeping the harvest in the house for now...butt...pretty stanky!!...if I can get the remaining 5 done today/tomorrow...they will go back to the shed and I can run the dehummer as necessary...

I did get three done yesterday...2 tangarines and a dinafem cheese...I only have one pic from yesterday...too much flash on the rest...grrr!...on tap for today is 3 heavyweight dreams...butt...not till later today...waiting on a call telling me my truck is ready(recall work)...should be another update tonight or manana...Cheerz...h00k...

Dinafem Cheese...
P10509511.JPG

I'm still digging that view, every time I get a peek through one of your windows.

Err, wait a minute... (LOL!)

I'm still digging that view, every time I get a peek through one of your windows.

Err, wait a minute... (LOL!)
:rofl: as long as you don't stalk a sneak peek is allowed errrrr,,,, :rofl:

Well!...glad that's done...lolool...I'm referring to the last two done today...the critical kush had some nice tops but a lot smaller buds and since she was at the back in a ten gallon pot,so didn't get a lot of attention...i.e.haircuts...the great white shark(minnow) was weird little girl from the get go..lots of up shooting branches...lots of buds all the way up...but very small and lots of tiny leaves as well...both were a PITA to trim...they were smallest yielding girlz of the bunch...and just for shits and giggles mixed the two and gonna call the blend...Great White Kush...doubt either one will get a second chance...so...with the three heavyweights(distinct two phenos on these...2 quite gangly and falling over from bud weight once I pulled supports) I did yesterday, all 11 plants are done...bagged and back in shed...lights are out, fans and scrubber still running and the dehummer is set to come on after dark when the humidity goes up...the bags will be shaken/stirred 5 or 6 times daily for as long as it takes...prolly 5 days...once they're dry I'll get up some pics while I'm jarring and weighing...cheerz...h00k...

...heavyweight #1
P10509571.JPG

...heavyweight#2
P10509621.JPG

...heavyweight#3
P10509641.JPG

...Royal Queen Critical Kush
P1050968.JPG

...Great White Shark
P1050969.JPG

...bags o buds
P1050967.JPG

...Girlz bagged and back outside
P1050970.JPG

don't post while having some beers!...lolool...lost the reply I typed out...Grrrrr!!!...will respond again tomorrow!...loloool...cheerz!...h00k...

Ha ha ha, that's the corniest excuse for why you have to go back on the Tequila that I've ever read ;) .

Well...everything is jarred up and will be burped daily for the next month or so...I have to get a few more 2 qt. jars or go on a dill pickle binge(we made 14 jars and unwittingly used all the big ones)or split some of the quart jars up...prolly do that tomorrow...

Yield was better than I expected...thanks to the HWDreams an Incredible Bulks and Tangarine Dreams...7.3oz ...5.0oz and 7.4oz respectively...the other three clocked in at 5.6oz combined for a grand total of 25.3 oz.'s of nugz...the sugar leaf trim and popcorn buds came in at 5.0oz.'s and it is actually pretty nice!...even uncured, it smokes pretty smooth and as missus h00k says...its happy smoke...lolool...

All in all...not too shabby...could have yielded more I'm sure if I wasn't prone to overcrowding(think thats one thing I finally learned spitz!...lolool)and my lighting were improved...I've already purchased 1 450 watt led panel(actual=200ish) and will get at least one more before next spring

So now I have to repair and side the other 2 walls of the shed...once done I can think about reconfiguring space inside for next year...I'll leave Ya' with a few pics from the past week...#'s on the scale need 1.9 oz subtracted for weight of the bag

...Pile of sugar/popcorn trim...
P10509801.JPG

...Doc's IB...
P10509811.JPG

...heavyweight...
P10509831.JPG
P10509821.JPG

...group shot in jars...
P10509862.JPG

...nug I entered in NOTM...(my moneys on Shigg's)
P10100815.jpg

...I'll leave this open for a bit, in case I think of anything else or ?'s...have a great rest of the day...Cheerz...h00k...

Sweet harvest, bro!

I'm going to sneak up to Canada and pester you ;) .

J/K. They'd probably stop me at the border when I asked which way to the bud I mean my bud's house...

If I don't catch you here, I'll surely do so at the ol' H00D (if it ever loads :rolleyes3 ). Stay cool.

Yeah... It's got some issues. On the bright side, the last time I managed to start it and turn the wheels a little, I was able to stop it without using my shoes (much). So... progress. At this rate, I'll have it on the road no later than Spring.

of 2028, lol.

Great Lookin harvest bud.

Phrum the light room.

Back
Top Bottom