Hash hits

Saw the filter from one of these & thought of this thread
As a retired painter I have access to some of these new disposable paint mixing containers & think they would make ideal mini kief sifters
So hit up your local autobody shop or supplier & see if you can pick one up for free try asking for a test sample @ the suppliers
The blue ring snaps into the bottom of the lid

I would have to grind down the lip on the blue filter ring to be able to insert into metal ring of mason jar
& then solder the two mason jar lids together.

you could also just glue some fine mesh screen between the two mason jar rings

Think I'll give it a try on some of my already sifted kief & see if it makes it better
paint mixing-cups.jpg
Brews…I’m in, just like shaking up a dry martini. Small batch hash…you may be on to something. Cheers

Brews…I’m in, just like shaking up a dry martini. Small batch hash…you may be on to something. Cheers
I tried it out on some of my winter hash sift (100micron bag ) & it cleaned up some things that got through . I believe the paint filter is a 180 micron but would have to call my bud to check :passitleft:

Any clue roughly how much hash you can make from, say, 1oz of dry bud or 8oz of trim?
Presumably the leftovers can be cooked up for butter?
Cheers for the info, I really want to try this
8oz of trim. I never weighed the baggies here Winter Hash #9 but I got close to a oz .I think there was a few more baggies in the strainer bag in the pic so maybe 10-12 oz of dry trim
My tropicanna banana is frosty

I think I'll need to give the shoe hash a try :thanks:

I use a pollen press from the Zon (20 bucks or so) and make hard pucks with my kief.

And I get loads of kief from using a Buddies box. I drop my weed from the grinder into it, close the lid, give it a light shake. Open and smoke your flower. There's a silk screen over top a glass plate that collects the kief and slides out.

I think I'll need to give the shoe hash a try :thanks:

I use a pollen press from the Zon (20 bucks or so) and make hard pucks with my kief.

And I get loads of kief from using a Buddies box. I drop my weed from the grinder into it, close the lid, give it a light shake. Open and smoke your flower. There's a silk screen over top a glass plate that collects the kief and slides out.

Rexer…I love kief as a bowl topper from my grinder and turn the rest into shoe hash. I see a hike in your future. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom