Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

I'm experimenting with a watering method using a bucket of water next to the zucchini bucket with a strip of cotton about 6 inches deep. I just added it today to see how good it works before trying it on my indoor plants.
It's in my used organic soil with some new nutes, Organically Done Bloom powder mixed in.
This plant is at least twice the size of the ones in the ground and already has a zuc on it..
I put a little plastic shield to cover the cotton so it doesn't get dried out if any sun hits it, I may add a second wick if needed.

that's pretty cool hh im anxious to see if that zuc gets enough water that way.

me too sticky. I'll stick a meter in it the next few days to see how it's affecting the moisture compared to the opposite side of the pot, and check the weight of the pot.

the wick in the zucchini is already a bust. It wasn't getting enough water and instead of adding wicks I took it out and put 3 wicks in one of my fig plants to see what happens. I don't want to mess with a plant that is already producing fruit.

another downer is I've been spraying STS every 5 days for 3 weeks now (4 sprays), they say spray for 4 weeks which means 2 more sprays, and I see nothing resembling a pollen pod.
They also have a method of spraying STS once every 7 days and use CS the other days, so I started using the CS the other day between the 5 days since I started the CS late to see what happens.

on a brighter note, I found 2 mature seeds from my Colombian Gold pollinated with my saved Widow pollen.
My 2 favorite strains in one package. :yahoo: maybe calling them Gringo Gold unless they earn the title of Puta Blanca.

looking good in there hh to bad about the zuc I had my doubts but was hopeful when are you going to pop those seeds cant wait to see them have a good one bud!

In the on deck circle. Probably sow approaching next full moon.

@Jgrowlove gifted me a In House Genetics Platinum Scout V2 seed and some buds. I smoked some with my old partner, and he loved it so I passed on the seed to him.
It was the runt of the litter and had such a slow start it was almost culled. It never caught up growth wise, but did make a nice comeback, and she's really pumping out the frost. We never give up on a plant.
Between his suped up Ocean Forest :morenutes:and his QB's, he's producing some fantastic bud.

The student is surpassing the teacher :nomo:

that is her front right barely alive

Another week or two to go yet!

this is his Gelato

and this is a Dinafems Gorilla

Nice fade, great job with the nutes!

we mixed into the OF, 1c Agricola Minerals and 1c DrE Bud and Bloom for 4 7g bags.
That's 1/4c of Ag and DrE each per bag. We went light since OF is supposedly hot.
Fed DrE BB teas 3x

we mixed into the OF, 1c Agricola Minerals and 1c DrE Bud and Bloom for 4 7g bags.
That's 1/4c of Ag and DrE each per bag. We went light since OF is supposedly hot.
Fed DrE BB teas 3x
Yeah, I'm starting to see the value of compost teas. I have one plant in my own grow room that's had some deficiencies, which I'm sure wouldn't have happened if there were more microbes in there all along, composting my soil.

Can't wait for all the smoke reports from your plants!

bummer bummer bummer, four weeks of using STS and I don't see the hint of a pollen pod on either of the two HD I've been spraying :confused:

Back
Top Bottom