Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

I put a Widow clone outdoor in the shed that was already in the flower room for a week on Apr 18 and it continued to flower for a while then reverted to veg about a month ago.

this is the HD cola that was sprayed with STS and no signs of pods. It's a shame to pitch such a nice bud. Maybe there are a few hidden seeds, who knows.

this is another HD

these two are Wogis.

thats what I'm thinking and why I didn't cut her off, just in case there are a few hidden.

also, I've been rotating the plants under the blurple and the cob, last time I did that I got a few selfed seeds from nanners. There's a few colas hidden to the right that are only 5 or 6 inches from the cobs.

I think it's time for some new lights especially to replace the cob, that thing is a beast and weighs a ton. I was going to gut it and make a frame for the heat sinks, but it wont save much height if I still have to mount fans above the heat
sinks, I may be able to mount them on the sides.
I'm trying for a POTM to win the Next Light Core, but it's lookin like I'll have to try again.
room 07222020.jpg

things progressing fine so far, all plants are healthy 2 or 3 weeks to go.

HD

BD

I think the Wogi will be the star of the show.

transplanted the 4 wk old Gringo today. (Col Gold x WW) into a mix of 2/3 Promix Organic and 1/3 Pittmoss

Nice broad leaves for a Colombian cross.

Strangely the last batch of CG I got from WOS have all been that way and runts. Good but low yields. I flip early like I did the first batch but they hardly stretched at all. Also the last Widow I grew was broad leafed like that.

thats an interesting cross she looks good ok im thinking el gringo.

Ah si! el Gringo :cool:

I think most only needed 10 weeks and were done. There were two from the first batch I grew that were closest to the 78 CG I remember were started 12/12 from seed and went a total 15 or 16 weeks.

Getting close to harvest

Hound Dawg 9 weeks

resembling the original Widow more than the Dinachem.

Blue Dream 8 weeks

Wogi Kush 8 weeks, lookin a little more OG

Back
Top Bottom