Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

The HD isn't very smelly at all, the BD smells like Orange Pledge furniture polish, and the Wogi is super super sticky and stinky, sort of a cedar smell. Neither of the Widow crosses have her distinctive dank smell.

Is the White Widow from Seedsman any good ? I know you have a true WW. I was asking because I have like 20 freebie seeds from Seedsman. I hope they are but most likely not

Is the White Widow from Seedsman any good ? I know you have a true WW. I was asking because I have like 20 freebie seeds from Seedsman. I hope they are but most likely not

I've only grown a WW Auto from Seedsman and it was good but low yield.

The WW I have is from Dutch Passion freebie and after growing several other WW from different breeders and even more from Dutch Passion, I think I got something totally different instead of WW as the freebie Or maybe it is a pheno that leans way way to one side of the WW parental line, but the structure smell taste and high are something different that anything I've encountered. Along with two more batches from Dutch Passion I've grown Dinafem, Ministry of Cannabis WW's and they've been pretty similar in looks and hi, but the freebie I got was TOTALLY different than any of the other WW.
And my failed attempts to keep the line going making fem seeds is looking like another failure this round too.

And just an observation but the size of the original seed was smaller than average and the few I've got from making seeds were also smaller than the average seed.

My friend just sent for some seeds and he's getting WW from Green House

getting ready for the next plants.
I checked on the Pittmoss blend I have cooking and I was amazed after 2.5 weeks you can hardly tell the Pittmoss is even in there. I had to dig around to make sure I was in the right tote. It was so nice and fluffy

this is the cooking blend

this is the riser that goes inside the 5g Eco Grow Pot ... I'm going to see how well the Pittmoss does in a SIP.
I added a little more Pittmoss to the already cooked batch and figure I'm around 40% Pitt and 60%Promix Organic.

loaded and ready for a seedling. most likely Humboldts Black Dog

I also used the same type insert riser from a 7g version minus the tube and cut a piece of wick from an old bag and pushed it down into spaces and folded it across the plate and set el Gringo on top of her. Shes still soaked from the transplant so I'm not sure if it will work yet. It's like a SWICK without the perlite. That riser is in a dish pan, so far so good

P161 CGW d35 a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom