Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

I think I lollypopped to early and often and it made them stretch, they are pushing the limits of me having to do a serious rehanging of the lights and raising the bar another foot somehow.

hi hh how you doing bud haven't seen you around for a bit I thought I would share a couple pics of the wq its doing well!
hope all is well with you.

front and back.

Attachments

• DSC_0185.JPG
    DSC_0185.JPG
    717.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC_0033.JPG
    DSC_0033.JPG
    846 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_0171.JPG
    DSC_0171.JPG
    701.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_0182.JPG
    DSC_0182.JPG
    566.3 KB · Views: 31
Hey there sticky, that WQ looks great.

I haven't been on much with the nice weather allowing me to catch up on some outdoor projects that pretty much have me wiped out when I'm done.
Also I'm a little pissed my STS didn't take and that has me bummed out.
I didn't even take my weekly pics today cause there's nothing to exciting going on.

Hey there sticky, that WQ looks great.

I haven't been on much with the nice weather allowing me to catch up on some outdoor projects that pretty much have me wiped out when I'm done.
Also I'm a little pissed my STS didn't take and that has me bummed out.
I didn't even take my weekly pics today cause there's nothing to exciting going on.
thanks hh ive been spending more time outside to before it gets hot that then im in lol I was just stopping by making sure your still alive you have a good one and don't worry!

Thanks J. All's good here. Smoking a bit more than usual staying around the house so much.
You and the family good?

anyone ever hear of or use Pittmoss? They got funding on Shark Tank. Recycled news paper made to replace peat moss and perite called Pittmoss Prime. The local news did a spot on the company last Saturday and the guy said it's great for Marijuana. They also make a Premium with ferts added and Plentiful, an organic mix.
Of course I had to order some to give it a try.

Prime - Organic Soil Conditioner with No Added Nutrients

I will be using it for the next grow, my Colombian Widow cross. As soon as it arrives, I'll mix at least 30% (recommended) in with some Promix Organic, amend, cook, and proceed as usual.

here she is at 15 days

topped

3 days later

I got the 2 cu/ft with 15% discount and no shipping for $22 including state tax.
I usually pay about $12/cuft for my Promix depending on where I get it and tack on another 10 in gas to get to the hydro store in my gas guzzler, so I feel it's reasonable to pay that......if it works.

Well some gas will be factored in this batch because I decided to take a ride to the production facility to pick it up.
It's only about 10 miles down river from me, and I was looking for an excuse to take a ride and get out of the house.

Can't wait to see that lady blooming sticky.

Well I took a ride to pick up the Pittmoss today and ended up putting a whole lot of miles on with a trip to the HTG store for a few things first then on to the Pittmoss facility. They had some veggies out front in a raised bed of the product and they looked fantastic. The nice girl there showed me the production area. Lot of bales of recycled newspaper and cardboard. They sort it all for just the right paper and cardboard, no shiny mags, junk mail, etc., There's a few specks of what I thought were peat, but it's small chips of cardboard. It looks similar to the stuff they use for insulation only treated differently?

heres the Promix Organic

the Pittmoss

mixed 2/3 Promix 1/3 Pittmoss with a gallon EWC, 1/2 cup Agricolas Minerals, 1/2 cup Organically Done's Bloom and watered with some tea, cooking for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom