Have a ?

jrowlands

so my son is my care taker and i wanted to know what is the best organic fertilizer i could use when its in the first stage of budding i want it sticky hard as a rock and a good smell any ideas !!!!

Re: Have a ???

well just about any potting mix will suffice to grow in.. And as for nice big juicy buds that smell strong and have strong stone, well that all depends on your strain of marijuana.. And also when you choose to harvest, if youre too early the calyxes may not have swelled enough and buds may appear small and spindly, let them grow til all the white hairs turn orange and the leaves are yellowing and falling off. Thats usually a good sign ur plant is pretty much ready. 420 Magazine

Asking about which fert is the best is kinda a loaded question, everyone has their favorites. I'm partial to the Fox Farms lineup myself but there are plenty of others just as good if not better. My advice is to spend a lot of time on this forum researching, thats how i got most of my info.

Earthjuice rocks! I have had great success with this line...

as long as you start with a good soil foundation, mix in compost teas, and switch off every other or every 3rd week with Earthjuice, you will have beautiful plants :)

Back
Top Bottom