Getting the most intense smell I can get

GabeNeo

420 Member
I am have problems lately on getting the smell more intense on my bud I grow in ebb&Flow system and a rockwool tray system. I run both on same irrigation. The stickiness is great and the trichomes are there but the smell i want to get way better especially after I cure the buds.

any ideas on chems extra... I use A and B, calmag, crystal burst, kool bloom, and floral nectar. Thanks in advance

Well you get those nutrient additives which help promote flavour etc most well known brands offer them & after all you are using crystal burst by humboldt.

So that should do the job.

The only other comment I could add is the age old question over hydro vs organic soil grown cannabis & over all end taste of said product after a slow air dry coupled with a 2 month curing period.

No slap 'n' dash here :thumb:

Just adding nutes might help a little. Having a well balanced feeding schedule throughout the life of the plant is way more important. You want your plants to have high carbohydrate production in flower. UVB exposure for 2-3 weeks in flowering is said to help resin/terpene production.

Mindful use of low/moderate stress training is a good step to terpene production. Next thing to consider is temperatures. Colder temps will help you get terpier plants, and will help keep those terps from evaporating off in the dry/cure process. Keep in mind everything is a balance, too cold and you will hurt the weight of your final harvest.

Lastly read up on the various dry/cure methods here and elsewhere and experiment to find what works in your location. Drying in michigan is different than drying in austrailia. You can grow the stankiest flowers in all the land and lose it all with a bad dry/cure.

I am have problems lately on getting the smell more intense on my bud I grow in ebb&Flow system and a rockwool tray system. I run both on same irrigation. The stickiness is great and the trichomes are there but the smell i want to get way better especially after I cure the buds.

any ideas on chems extra... I use A and B, calmag, crystal burst, kool bloom, and floral nectar. Thanks in advance

What's the temperature in your grow room? If it's too hot in late flower the buds will lose a lot of smell.

Back
Top Bottom