Have no idea what this is please help

Joshheart90

I have been searching all day to find out what is causing this, I thought maybe leaf minors but there are no scribble like features. Not sure if it’s a type of fungus or a type of parasite either way I’m getting desperate lol thank you

DA747CAC-EF2B-42E3-9954-D112689AEF35.png

FF62512E-B51B-4F2A-AA3B-3AC1500F7D00.png

8DA05455-0869-4BBC-94B7-8F0669E47633.jpeg

E21C0E5C-E55A-4924-B9A1-3526362ED8A3.jpeg

37CF671A-B093-4ECB-B6A2-47F1522FC0D8.jpeg

491BB067-60EF-4E47-80EE-D0089BC73DE9.jpeg

I have been searching all day to find out what is causing this, ...
Welcome to the group.

Most of the people will want to know if the plant was being grown inside the house or outside in the garden which I feel might help narrow down where to look. Also, some will want to know if it is a hydro or soil type grow but it does look like a soil mix in the last photo.

That is a new one; can't say as I remember seeing anyone post a msg here about anything that looks like what you have. However, it does looks like some sort of insect tunneling under the surface. Could be eggs or a gall at the end of the tunnel. Or what looks like a tunnel is actually either the insect itself or the egg.

I did a quick google search and the closest is a leafminer as you mentioned but none of the photos look anything like yours. As you mention the leafminers tend to wander aimlessly making their tunnels and nothing as well organized as you have there.

You "about" info does not say if you are in the US. If so, and if you are in a legal state you could try contacting the County Co-operative Service for the county you are in and describing what you see.

Best not to just start spraying without know what the problem is. The wrong spray would not work and could cause a new problem.

I have been searching all day to find out what is causing this, I thought maybe leaf minors but there are no scribble like features. Not sure if it’s a type of fungus or a type of parasite either way I’m getting desperate lol thank you

DA747CAC-EF2B-42E3-9954-D112689AEF35.png

Ye first pic was freaky & I thought it looked like a skull on some extra large rib cage with the arms & legs missing.

How ever after viewing the rest & at first impression I did ponder over over some sort of leaf miner insect but I have not seen this on a cannabis plant before ???

But always a first :)

Cheers for posting those pic's & very interesting !

Back
Top Bottom