What is this? It's weird

Ducky1

It’s only on one half of the leaf, it’s like it for maybe 3-4 more leaves on another plant too. Whatever it is I’m assuming I’m catching it early but could someone identify this so I know what to do with it? It looks like it’s bleached or something, very strange

Thanks
649AAE72-59CE-4212-A259-37CDD4EA6095.jpeg

Have you checked under the leaves?, look for anything that is not supposed to be there, maybe there is something eating away at them, one at a time.

Have you checked under the leaves?, look for anything that is not supposed to be there, maybe there is something eating away at them, one at a time.
Just checked and can’t see anything, it doesn’t look like any sort of standard deficiency I’ve seen before so I’m a bit baffled as to what it could be.

Is this photo taken with a flash? Or with the grow light? If it's the latter, please take a photo without it.
I'm thinking the problem could be a phosphorus deficiency, but I've been wrong before.

What temperature is your plant currently sitting at? The leaves are bending upward; this could be heat stress. Try to keep the plant's temperature at no more than 75 degrees F..

If I understand you, the deficiency is not on every leaf, just randomly on each plant. @Ducky Trevor could be right on.
To be safe though, I'd advise spraying some neem oil on the plant before turning the lights off.
Good luck

That's a bit of a conundrum! Did you look under the leaves with a magnifying glass or jewelers loop, things like thrips and spider mites can be very hard to see without magnification. Some of the leaves look like it's bug damages, but then not, because on some leaves the "damage?" is only on one side of the leaf, thrips and mites don't work that way. Some of the leaves almost look like it's just variegation, but then others don't. It could be light burn, I guess. At this point I'd monitor it, if it starts to get worse or spread, then take action (not sure what it would be just yet).

Unknown. I have not seen any movement under scope.
As soon as you disturb the leaf bugs will usually start to run. Give it a fine mist of water then look again. Bugs will scramble when they get wet. If you still don't get any movement look up soot mold and compare to what you see on your plant. Lower humidity and more air movement help prevent it.

As soon as you disturb the leaf bugs will usually start to run. Give it a fine mist of water then look again. Bugs will scramble when they get wet. If you still don't get any movement look up soot mold and compare to what you see on your plant. Lower humidity and more air movement help prevent it.
No movement. I kept the leaves available a few days for observation. It looks nothing like soot mold. I will be back in tent later to scope more

It’s only on one half of the leaf, it’s like it for maybe 3-4 more leaves on another plant too. Whatever it is I’m assuming I’m catching it early but could someone identify this so I know what to do with it? It looks like it’s bleached or something, very strange

Thanks
649AAE72-59CE-4212-A259-37CDD4EA6095.jpeg
Looks.like some.lower leaves are starting to.turn also could be potassium

Back
Top Bottom