Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Ok, that sounds about where the proportions are. I have about 25% compost, 25% peat moss, 50% black soil (bought packaged at Walmart) and 10% perlite, giving a total of 110% ingredients (amounts may vary by about 10%). I have some seedlings that just germinated a few days ago and I'm going to try this mix in a couple weeks when I move them to a bigger pot.

Ok, that sounds about where the proportions are. I have about 25% compost, 25% peat moss, 50% black soil (bought packaged at Walmart) and 10% perlite, giving a total of 110% ingredients (amounts may vary by about 10%). I have some seedlings that just germinated a few days ago and I'm going to try this mix in a couple weeks when I move them to a bigger pot.

Perfect.

That's encouraging to know. But I'm going to be growing them in pots in a 2x3 growroom and maybe a couple out on the deck. Either way, I'd like to get away from the chemical fertilizers, at least for the most part. I had too many bad experiences with that stuff - almost enough to turn me away from growing, as I'm still new at it.

Update on my crop king order. I mailed away for my seeds on April 18th. On April 25th crop king notified me by email saying my order was processed and shipped. Today on May 9th I received my order in a good mail packaging. I ordered five seeds and received seven. Three of the seeds appear healthy and a forth seed is possibly healthy also. The three remaining seeds are small and two look in rough shape. I have my doubts about these three seeds. In the future I'll post again after germination and successful plants are established. Next maybe I'll make a post about my grow and show photos of the plants as they grow....and etc.

Has anyone ever grown candy cane auto i have a couple questions.
Height?
How bushy?
How stinky while growing? ( close neighbors )
How much yielded?

grow them seeds, don't discriminate. last fall planted 2-CBDutch treat for experiment, and used the two seeds that I felt were the
least "movie star" looking. they did excellent and convinced me to start growing more med. type stuff, ain't looking back.

I'm very happy with Crop King.
Ordered 5 CB Dutch Treat, got 7.
All germed, but 1 didn't make it, 1 looks bad, 5 look great.
Love their shipping. No problems.
Now to see how they turn out... doing them outside.

I'm on my third try at bubba kush, first time they screwed up and sent me autos. They sent another pack of 5 only
420-magazine-mobile1105229739.jpg

I sent message, and this is what I got in return
420-magazine-mobile600425184.jpg

These people are rude

Lol. Sounds like I dealt with the same guy. Also similar to what they told Feral9x when he got completely different seeds than he ordered. They complained about shipping to Australia and said 'you're lucky you got anything. Try to change countries' (!) :rofl:

And they put people like that in Customer Service? The lady I was talking to was joking and carrying on with me. When she asked if I wanted my plants for daytime of nighttime use so I told her nighttime because they look down on that at work and she replied with a laugh, "yeah, they can be real idiots like that."

I'm on my third try at bubba kush, first time they screwed up and sent me autos. They sent another pack of 5 only
420-magazine-mobile1105229739.jpg

I sent message, and this is what I got in return
420-magazine-mobile600425184.jpg

These people are rude

Hahahaha that's pretty much how they treated me, too! What they advertise as Durban Poison is actually somewhere between 10 and 40 percent Indica. They didn't even know what it was, and their website quoted both. I cancelled my order but they charged my credit card anyway and didn't send a confirmation - or any seeds. C'est la vie.

If you all are ordering from Crop King because they accept credit cards (and may or may not ship you what you ordered, or ship you anything at all) you can easily set up a bitcoin account and buy seeds from much more reputable sources. PM me for a referral link. I get $10 and you get $10 in free coin. I'm hoping to earn back the money I lost on Crop King so I can buy a second batch of seeds from somewhere else.

Don't buy the crop king jack herer. Either I got a bad batch of seeds or the genetics are shit. I had one of six germinate and the thing never developed a root system. The three bag seeds I grew with it did great. When I emailed crop kings they would not help me, told them to phone me. Guess I'll wait till my day off and make a very annoying unnecessary phone call. Last purchase from them

Don't buy the crop king jack herer. Either I got a bad batch of seeds or the genetics are shit. I had one of six germinate and the thing never developed a root system. The three bag seeds I grew with it did great. When I emailed crop kings they would not help me, told them to phone me. Guess I'll wait till my day off and make a very annoying unnecessary phone call. Last purchase from them

each and every one I have purchased from CK, over 50, germinated well and produced vigorous and healthy plants that met or exceeded my expectations

Back
Top Bottom