Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Yeah thanks mate. I guess. I could be lying after all- just another kook on the internet making shit up? Not sure what the motivation would be for that and I'm not about to put a bunch more energy into detailing and trying to 'prove' the whole shitty experience here. From the PMs I've been exchanging with the other contest winners who've been going through this for the last month- I think we are all completely sick of this and just want to move on.
420 contacted CKS and I got an email today from the person who manages their contests for them. She said sorry for the aggravation. That's good enough for me. I'll never deal with CKS again.

We apologize sincerely for the last forum person's action and the post that pertains to the fulfilled prize sent indicating you're lying. Just to clarify to all that part of the prize were sent and due to the business of the on going transition of ownership, the confusion of the details to what items were sent or not was not fully taken cared off. This is not an excuse but we are trying to make up for the hassle it has done to Weaselcracker and we apologize again. Hope this ends here as we are trying to address and resolve the issue once an for all as a responsible sponsor and company.

Peace to all.

We apologize sincerely for the last forum person's action and the post that pertains to the fulfilled prize sent indicating you're lying. Just to clarify to all that part of the prize were sent and due to the business of the on going transition of ownership, the confusion of the details to what items were sent or not was not fully taken cared off. This is not an excuse but we are trying to make up for the hassle it has done to Weaselcracker and we apologize again. Hope this ends here as we are trying to address and resolve the issue once an for all as a responsible sponsor and company.

Peace to all.

^ This is really not confidence inspiring. Just scanning through this thread I see the reviews going from spectacular to very bad, sometime around a year ago. Now the new owner is here accusing someone of lying, / apologizing profusely, in a poorly written & rambling post, in which they mention they're transitioning ownership.

Could someone suggest a good alternative to Crop King? I'm not going to risk my $ on them right now.

^ This is really not confidence inspiring. Just scanning through this thread I see the reviews going from spectacular to very bad, sometime around a year ago. Now the new owner is here accusing someone of lying, / apologizing profusely, in a poorly written & rambling post, in which they mention they're transitioning ownership.

Could someone suggest a good alternative to Crop King? I'm not going to risk my $ on them right now.

After Crop King charged my credit card, insulted me on chat, and then didn't even fulfill my order (that's right-they took my hundred bucks and didn't send me anything despite my chat and email outreach) I ordered seeds from two other vendors and I highly recommend them both:

1) ILoveGrowingMarijuana.com: Ordered 10 feminized Super Silver Haze seeds, payed by bank transfer, and received 20 SSH feminized seeds. Responsive company, friendly and polite communication, and the twelve seeds I germinated so far sprouted within 48 hours (I soaked them in room-temperature, pH-balanced water for 24 hours and then planted them in potting soil and placed them in a SunBlaster mini-greenhouse, which comes with its own fluorescent lighting).

2) Marijuanaseedshop.com: Ordered 10 feminized Durban Poison seeds, payed by bitcoin, and received 14 DB plus 10 free AK-47 feminized--and a gift! Again, great service--friendly and responsive, and the package arrived intact. I haven't germinated them yet, but am storing them in the fridge for now.

There are good seed companies out there. Too many to waste your money on the bad ones.

Here are a couple seedbanks I've had very good experiences with. In no particular order.
Seedsman
Gorilla
Herbies.
These three are all large 'mainstream' seedbanks with a huge selection from different breeders. I've had nothing but great service from them.

Ace seeds (my favourite)
Ministry of Cannabis
Cannabiogen
Cannapot.
These four are very good for sativa strains and indica landraces.

Also check Mr Nice Seeds for some of the best cannabis genetics available.

Well just to make an update, I ordered 5 skunk number 1 seeds from Crop king, all 5 sprouted, but one i let dry out on accident. Of the four that made it ,all ended up female haha! I ordered regular seeds. Kind of a pain cause I wanted to breed them but oh well. Can't complained about a tent full of ladies. Plants are doing just fine. Growing great. it says they are a 50/50 blend but they look very sativa-ish to me. I'll make updates to see how they go

Well just to make an update, I ordered 5 skunk number 1 seeds from Crop king, all 5 sprouted, but one i let dry out on accident. Of the four that made it ,all ended up female haha! I ordered regular seeds. Kind of a pain cause I wanted to breed them but oh well. Can't complained about a tent full of ladies. Plants are doing just fine. Growing great. it says they are a 50/50 blend but they look very sativa-ish to me. I'll make updates to see how they go

Not bad getting four females. I had a bad problem with seeds drying out with the paper towel nonsense; with my last ones I skipped the pre-soak and paper towel and I got 100% germination. Best of luck with them.

Not bad getting four females. I had a bad problem with seeds drying out with the paper towel nonsense; with my last ones I skipped the pre-soak and paper towel and I got 100% germination. Best of luck with them.

yeah man, that whole paper towel thing is dumb. It's so easy to let it go dry, life is busy sometimes. I just usually put them in water for a day then put them in my seeding dome. works 100% every time.

yeah man, that whole paper towel thing is dumb. It's so easy to let it go dry, life is busy sometimes. I just usually put them in water for a day then put them in my seeding dome. works 100% every time.

I don't know who came up with that idea. Presoak and paper towel are just two unnecessary steps that can potentially fuck up an entire pack of seeds (speaking from experience). K.I.S.S. is the way to go.

I think the soak step came from back in the day when you couldn't get nice fresh seeds. When you had to get them from some dude who had a coffee can hidden behind his water heater. If you get half decent seeds my opinion is put them in wet soil. There are no glasses of water or paper towels in nature anyway. I'm with you guys k.i.s.s.

yup.

Large government licensed corporations that sell shit weed to medical patients. ONLY legal way to get legal weed in Canada other than to apply to the government to grow your own like me!

Wonder why one of them would want to get in the seed business?

Can you sell yours or is it only for personal?

I can legally sell to the two people I am a designated grower for. They would want in to control the market of "starting materials". Look into the ACMPR in Canada, it is a mess!

Edit: IIRC CKS was founded in 2012/2013, "BC Bud" was well known way before they ever existed....

I've always had good service and product from CKS but seeing what I see here.... I think I'm done with them too. I don't want to have a war story like some of these people. Seriously CKS? Get your shit together. There are some real problems going on between you and your customers. I'm sure you've made enough money selling overpriced seeds so you don't have to give a fuck about the people who got you there to begin with, but we can all move on to another company who is much friendlier, better staffed, and with better quality and more freebies..... Wait a second.... Why haven't we all moved on yet? Im gonna stop trying to get the rest of my items from you. Y'all can keep it. I'm going anywhere else.

I've had good service with them both times I've dealt with them over the phone. I got off the phone feeling like I was treated well and pleased with the service. I don't even buy my seeds directly from them; I get them locally here in Eastern Canada.

The last seeds I started were a 5-pack of CBDream 15 days ago and I still have 100% survival. Thanks for the good product. My next seeds will be Hash Plant later this summer.

Back
Top Bottom