Having major issues

Dude don't stop I'm taking it all in, this is actually my second time growing last year I cracked 7 and got 6 healthy plants maybe just luck. I need to get the ff and lime , I have 5 more cracking I can really use your help. I have the bible from George but there are holes. Please feel free to advise me

General hydroponics is the cal mag I have and same company rapid start I didn't use on this grow I just got the bottle, should I go with your brand on the cal mag? I have the pH up and down and 3 reliable ph testers

20160330_123912.jpg
throwing in the towel starting over with a new recipie

I had a rough time with my first 2 seeds from CKS, but got it all figured out with one quick phone call. It's easy to overdo things when it comes to young seedlings. I grow in straight PROMIX HP, and don't give any nutes during the first 2 weeks of the plants life. They have everything they need during that period.

If you start over, I would suggest germinating the seeds and starting them in a smaller container (red beer cups with holes in the bottom work great). Keep the seedlings slightly over room temp (75-80 tops) and wait a few days between waterings. Start feeding about 2 weeks from the day they emerge from the soil, I usually start near 200ppm which isn't much considering the water here pushes 100ppm at times. 24 hours of light is fine, I always drop down to 18/6 to slow growth and save a bit on hydro. Keep room temps 70-80* and humidity fairly high during the early stages of the plants life.

Main thing is to step back and take things slow, these are weeds we grow and don't always respond to the things we do quickly. It's easy to get caught up in all the fancy marketing and have a room full of chemicals that you'll never need. Simple 2 part grow and bloom nutes along with calmag and ph down are all that's needed. Having proper meters are a life saver tho, feed at 5.7-5.8 and water at 6.0 for PROMIX works great.

These plants are very strong and I bet you can bring them back with a bit of work. My guess is they have been over fed, plants that young and small don't need much more then water to grow. Seedling mix or a peat based medium with no nutes is what I'd recommend for young seedlings.

Don t start over please give those little ones a chance it might take a week or two but will be way fast if you let em live trust me just flush out the soil or coco or whatever and they will come back strong very strong they wanna live my thought

First of all, welcome to :420:Jay67nyc!
You can find most if not all your answers in the link Frequently Asked Questions
You find it and a lot more useful info at the top of each page under Grow Room tab
There is so much to absorb and so very much info it may seem overwhelming. I was there a couple of years ago and my best advice is don't go too fast. Learn at the rate you are comfortable with. Yes, you will lose a plant here and there, but any grower will tell you it happens to us all! If you aren't crashing a plant now and then GOOD for you! I crash and burn and learn from my mistakes :rofl: This has been a learning experience for me and I wish you all the luck with your grow:cheesygrinsmiley:
HOZ

logo8.gif

looks over watered , i wouldnt give up , i would try some domes over them even the bottoms of clear plastic bottles , mist the inside and let the soil dry off a good bit , its worth a go , keep an eye for new growth if it looks good then your good to go , wait for few weks then trim off the bad leaves

Thanks for all the advice guys, I let the die I figured 3 weeks in the time it would take to recover, if they recover, I had one in coco the other in some primo nursery stuff, no wonder from what I learned about he mix I was using was reeking havoc on my ph along with other issues, I went out and got the pro mix and the fox farm ocean mix I also imm switching from the aptus nutrients to advanced nutrients, I have 1 blue420auto seedling in soil about 2 days. I had grown last year some cotton candy out of 7 seeds got all 6 females that all matured and harvested all in coco I guess I got lucky. I will post a few pics

Lol ur showing the world your private photos in ur posts bro be carful ... Unless you don't care of corse lol
Good luck with the new plants
Just what I was thinking :shhh:
Thanks for all the advice guys, I let the die I figured 3 weeks in the time it would take to recover, if they recover, I had one in coco the other in some primo nursery stuff, no wonder from what I learned about he mix I was using was reeking havoc on my ph along with other issues, I went out and got the pro mix and the fox farm ocean mix I also imm switching from the aptus nutrients to advanced nutrients, I have 1 blue420auto seedling in soil about 2 days. I had grown last year some cotton candy out of 7 seeds got all 6 females that all matured and harvested all in coco I guess I got lucky. I will post a few pics
Sounds like you are on the right track! :cheesygrinsmiley:

They look bone dry sure it aint under water or it could be the bark fines not properly composted it is known to draw N from soil blood bone may b helpful cant hurt it may b sprinkle handful half handful water in pls dont give up on em good luck

Had the exact same problems with CKS auto Candy Cane and NYC Diesel.

In canna coco with water (24h stand) 6.0 PH.

Two or three days after as I put seedling (rockwool) in coco, they stop growing, start yellowing with leaves curl down, exact copy as yours.

First time I use Coco and the last..I know some people have succes with it, but I stick with regular soil mix or go fully Hydro.

Back
Top Bottom