Having major issues

Jay67nyc

I have tried twice following all the germination steps the right ph T5 lights to start out around a 2-8 inches away, and its starts at the bottom up with the yellowing,I am home bound and check twice a day for water issues, I cracked 3 green crack and 3 diesel and after 2 weeks all I have is stunted growth, im in a grow tent with more than adequate cooling and ventilation , I have 2 working ph digital readers and recently got the blue lab digital reader and all are calibrated , I am almost ready to use nutes when I see my third leaf, have aptus nutrients, please someone help, this batch is lost. I have pictures to post I cant figure out the url Id like to just use whats in my photo gallery

Why are there 2 boxes to reply I've been entering in the top box for 45 min keep getting errors. Green Crack NYC diesel. 2 hours in and can't upload pictures. I am at insert image wth is source why is this so difficult

Right click galleries at top of this page then a few down the drop down list is upload photos click that
You will be met with this page
image431.png

In the big box that says select image click it and you can choose your required image
After it uploads into the box just under it says upload/submit click that
Once it says done click process at bottom of the page that has opened and your done

Now write whatever u want in ur posts and when ur ready to insert pre loaded image you click upload photo which is at bottom left of box you'll be typing in ... You can now select your pre loaded image

theres nothing on my page that says select photos , just insert but no location to choose files, ive been on this page for a while.

if you uploaded the pics and are on the website on a laptop or desktop at the bottom of the quick reply box on the left hand side there is a tab that says my photos, click on that and you can select the photos youve uploaded

Ok its not water or pots.has to be soil..we have to know the ph run off of the soil. .check it..if its low theres ur problem.ff is famous for having low ph run off..
5 gallon air pots fox farms organic and distilled water

coco soil any better? starting over again, if it is low how do you get it higher , say if its at 4.0 running off do i add water thats a 9? if I have to flush wont it always revert back to a 4

.dont matter what soil it is if ph is messed up plant wont grow..say u put in water at 7 comes out 5..you bump ph up 2 points..yes flushing needs to be done with corrected ph water..QUOTE=Jay67nyc;2849010]coco soil any better? starting over again, if it is low how do you get it higher , say if its at 4.0 running off do i add water thats a 9? if I have to flush wont it always revert back to al 4[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro.question when should I change over to led's , I have platinum led's and Mars hydro led's. And fans 1 inside facing up to light 1 intake in line and 1 exhaust in line up top

Hi Jay,

Are you using Ocean Forest? Or Happy Frog? I used ocean forest for my first grow and, even though I was a noob and did have issues, my grow was quite successful.

Having said this, I am now using my Ocean Forest mixed 2:1 with Promix HP. Promix is an "inert" soil without nutes. I am back into 3 gallon fabric pots and use 2 gallons of Promix and 1 gallon of FF.

I wet my soil well before placing the seeds-tap root facing down (best you can)- then when the surface looks to be dry, I wet only the spot where the seed is with a spray bottle. I may do this twice a day, with only a few sprays at a time.

I usually wait 5-6 days to give the seedlings their first water. It is usually 4-5 days between waterings for the first week or two, then it starts to tick up a bit.

At about 2-2.5 weeks I become more vigilant about making sure I get run off. Especially important with FF.

When using FF you may not need any nutes for 3-5 weeks. Before giving nutes, I run a big watering a few days before the first nutes. I will generally double the amount of water it took to get run off, which for me in a 3 gallon fabric is usually about a quart - so for the "mini flush" before nutes I will run about 1/2 gallon through, let dry a few days then nutes.

These plants really seem to enjoy their dry time, so it is VERY important not to over water.

If PH is an issue, you can add 1 tablespoon of dolomite lime for each gallon of soil before you start your grow. This will help to balance.

Also, Sierra Natural Science and Advanced Nutrients both have nutrients that do not require ph adjustment, this may help as well.

Depending on your calmag, it may be VERY acidic and, unless you get something like Advanced Nutrients cal mag, it will need to be PHd.

CalMag is going to be especially important under LEDs.

This is already a long post, so I will stop here and wait to see other responses.

Welcome to the forum and know you are in good hands. Without the growers on this site, I would have had a very hard time with my grow.

Back
Top Bottom