Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

The garden looks mighty fine, the Afghani looks wonderful, and the kitten is a little cutie!
My cat is pissed at me- I'm trying to get rid of his fleas, and he hates me for it- all I'm gonna get from him is the stink eye for the next few days....

My favorite was deworming. Sit on cat. Pry mouth open. Stuff pill as far as you can. Massage throat with mouth shut until you think it’s down. Cat spits out pill. Repeat until cat gives up

Still no Afghani? I'm glad I didn't miss it lol

If you still need a name for the cat then may I suggest Phartiphukborlz. Catchy, I know
:passitleft:
Lol, Afghani must be slow playing it for you Prof. I’ll let her know you’re back so she can go ahead and finish now! :laughtwo:

Ha!! Thanks for the name suggestion, but we named him Saugs already. ;)

Thanks for the name suggestion, but we named him Saugs already.
I had a good chuckle when I read that. You're too funny and I haven't got a clue what to say other than thank you! I'm not even sure if that's the right thing to say but I love the thought you gave him a silly name. It suits him well! :love:

I had a good chuckle when I read that. You're too funny and I haven't got a clue what to say other than thank you! I'm not even sure if that's the right thing to say but I love the thought you gave him a silly name. It suits him well! :love:
Aww Mr. S, I feel I’ve toyed with your emotions. The kitty still has no name. But when no one is around I will secretly call him Saugs.

Lol, Afghani must be slow playing it for you Prof. I’ll let her know you’re back so she can go ahead and finish now! :laughtwo:

Ha!! Thanks for the name suggestion, but we named him Saugs already. ;)
You best go and check her again. I say 30% amber!

I knew you didn't really call the cat that silly name ;)

You best go and check her again. I say 30% amber!

I knew you didn't really call the cat that silly name ;)
I do need to check her trichs again. I found a nanner this morning.... I need to read it over again, but Van Stank said his had nanners at the end too.

I do need to check her trichs again. I found a nanner this morning.... I need to read it over again, but Van Stank said his had nanners at the end too.
It won't be a problem for the Afghani at this stage in the game. It often happens to indicas in late flower.

It won't be a problem for the Afghani at this stage in the game. It often happens to indicas in late flower.
Thanks for the reassurance Prof. I was considering moving two veggers over, but now they are gonna stay put. I may end up just topping them a second time instead.

Hi grow buddies! Not much has changed around here and I thought I would spare you all my b*#%$ing about Afghani not being done yet. :laughtwo: I did get a new clip on lens for my phone, so here’s some Afghani trich pics.
DDFDA70D-0084-4753-89FF-06F4187A1EF3.jpeg
F2CE19C6-90E0-4C5C-ABDE-D61EED0A9B11.jpeg
579BFB4B-B3A5-4F0E-9ADA-80E81C71D506.jpeg
AC46A2C6-BB70-43B7-9761-51831A2F4B77.jpeg
0144D249-4EE6-4235-9DE0-4415A028D7AF.jpeg
18E4FE52-1307-4C91-9673-FC7840427693.jpeg
Still learning to use it a bit, but it is much more forgiving than the old loupe I was using.

I’m getting super irritated with this Afghani, she’s at 12 weeks now and just doesn’t seem to be ripening. She has slowed her drinking and her leaves really look like crud. I feel I like I could be waiting forever, so I’ll probably end up chopping her down tonight. Plus I found this
1875D81B-9266-4374-B6EF-D771C6CABB4A.jpeg

I found one set of nanners a week or so ago. I figured there was more, but I hadn’t seen any more until today. This even more makes me ready to chop!

I’m so ready to start moving the veg girls over. I know that is fueling my decision making. Any voices of reason to tell me I need to wait?! :laughtwo: Seriously tho, what do you guys think?

Hope all is well with you all! Stay safe my friends! :love:

Back
Top Bottom