Heavenly Hybrid’s Hideout: Jump In Anytime

You need a hammock in your yard! I like to say that I do my best thinking while relaxing on the hammock, but really I just get high, listen to some music, and take a nap.
I don't have room for a hammock but I do nap on the couch out there, until the sun comes over the pine tree and my internal temperature rises to that of a cooked chicken. I keep my phone on a pillow right behind my head and listen to Bob Moses Day's Gone By album. :zzzzzzzzzz:

If my math is correct you only need another 44g from Afghani to hit the "one pound" milestone. :high-five:
Thanks Beez, I did notice that too. :Namaste: If things go according to plan, I think the Afghani will be the heaviest of them all.:popcorn:

Darn it, now you got me looking for a kitten. On my walk I run into a young cat that I have gotten to know. When she recognizes me she comes running and rolls at my feet. We chat and rub for a while. I checked the humane society and there was one available briefly today, but it’s adopted already. CAD$240 for microchipped, neutered, with first shots for under six month kittens. Older cats are way cheaper but I prefer bonding with a kitten. There are lots on Kigigi, or whatever it’s called, but I wonder about picking up Covid through a feline in a house that may have been exposed. Call me paranoid but I am

Darn it, now you got me looking for a kitten. On my walk I run into a young cat that I have gotten to know. When she recognizes me she comes running and rolls at my feet. We chat and rub for a while. I checked the humane society and there was one available briefly today, but it’s adopted already. CAD$240 for microchipped, neutered, with first shots for under six month kittens. Older cats are way cheaper but I prefer bonding with a kitten. There are lots on Kigigi, or whatever it’s called, but I wonder about picking up Covid through a feline in a house that me have been exposed. Call me paranoid but I am
I got mine through the humane society. It’s different than usual adoptions, but what isn’t anymore? I picked him via pictures, filled out an info/application with a 1st and 2nd pick. They called and set up an appointment. Easy peasy. Mr H went and picked him up, it was the most socially distant interaction we’ve had yet! Lol. They dropped the paperwork at the doors. He filled it out ant put it back at the door. They brought the cat out in a box and set it outside the door. Almost comical. But they were very cautious and careful. If you do get a kitty, I think it’s only fitting that you name it HH. ;)

I got mine through the humane society. It’s different than usual adoptions, but what isn’t anymore? I picked him via pictures, filled out an info/application with a 1st and 2nd pick. They called and set up an appointment. Easy peasy. Mr H went and picked him up, it was the most socially distant interaction we’ve had yet! Lol. They dropped the paperwork at the doors. He filled it out ant put it back at the door. They brought the cat out in a box and set it outside the door. Almost comical. But they were very cautious and careful. If you do get a kitty, I think it’s only fitting that you name it HH. ;)
It would be appropriate but it just don’t roll off the tongue right. The last one was Zig. I think the next is Zag.

The Harry Potter fan in me would name a black kitty Sirius.

Darn it, now you got me looking for a kitten. On my walk I run into a young cat that I have gotten to know. When she recognizes me she comes running and rolls at my feet. We chat and rub for a while. I checked the humane society and there was one available briefly today, but it’s adopted already. CAD$240 for microchipped, neutered, with first shots for under six month kittens. Older cats are way cheaper but I prefer bonding with a kitten. There are lots on Kigigi, or whatever it’s called, but I wonder about picking up Covid through a feline in a house that may have been exposed. Call me paranoid but I am

Too bad we just finished finding homes for another litter born to our barn cat, it was her third litter this year and we’re getting her fixed now lol

The Harry Potter fan in me would name a black kitty Sirius.
SO MUCH YES!!!!! I wanted that name, or Snape (my fave) but the kids are making things difficult. The youngest (4) keeps saying we have to name him Harry. Oldest (6) wants to name him Jet, mr H wants to name him Russell or wilson. Lol, we may have to put all the names in a hat!

I don’t want to become too obtrusive on your grow thread but you are responsible for my current actions. I just started the adoption process for an 8 week old male tabby through the humane society. Now on to Amazon for all the needed stuff to support the little sucker

you are responsible for my current actions
Awww, and I’ve never been more proud! Lol, I’ll toke to that! :bong:

Congratulations Dusted!! Ol Zag (aka HH) is about to have his little kitty life changed :love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom