Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

The noise those 250s made on power band my gosh never heard anything like it b...s tingling :laughtwo:
That’s what scared the 💩 out of me I wasn’t expecting it. CL🍀
I know I loved that first kick over too wow f..k electric 😄
I loved the smell of Castrol R back in the day now that smelled like racing. CL🍀

Couple of bike pics. The basket bike and the CVR 150. Lovely for a hop to 7/11 there’s a 12 year old 125 out at the moment.
Mthe basket bike there is actually a race class 110cc and that whoch is 125cc. They do tar and dirt and skinny little tyres, mega exhaust systems. Big thing but more north Thailand.

View media item 1889053
But I realised I can repurpose the basket bike as a delivery bike…

😅
Love the basket on the front, driving around town like Robinhood. :yummy:
:surf::surf::surf::woohoo:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

It's a good day Bill! Filled some cbd caps. Watched the garden grow. Had a chiro adjustment. Set up a pair of Video cameras for the yard. Smokin some good weed. I'm about to mount the cameras after tea with my love.
Sounds like a lovely day my friend. :love:
Just Howster and I today.
Take care my friend. :high-five:

Where's the golf story? :reading420magazine:
Oh yeah. Fourrrr, hehe
Humber Valley was a public coarse near my house growing up.
One Monday Don and I decided to bag off school and go play.
We swung by a buddies and grabbed a Q.P. of Black Hash so we could have a smoke.
I grab my clubs and break off a chunk and casuly throw the rest under the seat of my 76 Ford Pinto in the parking lot of Humber Valley.
Pay, tee off no problem.
As we are approaching the first green we see a gentleman behind some tree's watching us.
Odd but ok.
Putt out tee off, second green same thing, there is a guy just standing there watching us. :rolleyes:
Now we are getting worried.
I've a half ounce in my pocket and 3 1/2 ounces stupidly under my driver's seat.
This is the 80's and not quite legal yet.
So we tee off, shitting our selves, young kids.
3rd fairway I'm walking upto my ball and behind me is a bright yellow Metro Toronto Police Cruiser coming through the trees and down the center of the fairway right at us.
Previous experience tells me running get you chased.
So I slid the hash out dropped it on the fairway and squished it into the ground with my spikes, as the Cruiser sped up tword us.
I'm thinking this is it I'm feked, that's weight, not a couple joints.
Well he veers around us and excelates down the fairway.
Don looks at me we grab our clubs and beeline for the parking lot.
Turns out someone robbed the variety store across the street and ran off through the golf course.
They didn't give a dam about us, but I was shitting myself that day.
Didn't even care about the hash I pushed into the ground, I was happy to get out of dodge.
I'm pretty sure I went to class for the rest of the week, didn't play golf again for a while. :rofl:
If I had have ran he would have busted me.
Like poker you have to know when to hold em.
And when to fold em , or run like hell.
No Tiger Woods.:rolleyes:
Do you play?

Oh yeah. Fourrrr, hehe
Humber Valley was a public coarse near my house growing up.
One Monday Don and I decided to bag off school and go play.
We swung by a buddies and grabbed a Q.P. of Black Hash so we could have a smoke.
I grab my clubs and break off a chunk and casuly throw the rest under the seat of my 76 Ford Pinto in the parking lot of Humber Valley.
Pay, tee off no problem.
As we are approaching the first green we see a gentleman behind some tree's watching us.
Odd but ok.
Putt out tee off, second green same thing, there is a guy just standing there watching us. :rolleyes:
Now we are getting worried.
I've a half ounce in my pocket and 3 1/2 ounces stupidly under my driver's seat.
This is the 80's and not quite legal yet.
So we tee off, shitting our selves, young kids.
3rd fairway I'm walking upto my ball and behind me is a bright yellow Metro Toronto Police Cruiser coming through the trees and down the center of the fairway right at us.
Previous experience tells me running get you chased.
So I slid the hash out dropped it on the fairway and squished it into the ground with my spikes, as the Cruiser sped up tword us.
I'm thinking this is it I'm feked, that's weight, not a couple joints.
Well he veers around us and excelates down the fairway.
Don looks at me we grab our clubs and beeline for the parking lot.
Turns out someone robbed the variety store across the street and ran off through the golf course.
They didn't give a dam about us, but I was shitting myself that day.
Didn't even care about the hash I pushed into the ground, I was happy to get out of dodge.
I'm pretty sure I went to class for the rest of the week, didn't play golf again for a while. :rofl:
If I had have ran he would have busted me.
Like poker you have to know when to hold em.
And when to fold em , or run like hell.
No Tiger Woods.:rolleyes:
Do you play?

That’s a MFr of a feeling when every instinct is telling ya to run yer rear off but you know it’s that first critter that runs gets chased by the lions 🦁. Lmao CL🍀

I still have my 70 olds cutlass, 455 headers factory hurst dual gate shifter, posi, tach & clock
It came with the w31 package
My Vette had a GM rebuilt 350-350 HP but it wasn’t geared for racing more for top end. I had the speedometer buried once @160 mph going across the alligator alley in South Florida. What a Rush! CL🍀

That’s a MFr of a feeling when every instinct is telling ya to run yer rear off but you know it’s that first critter that runs gets chased by the lions 🦁. Lmao CL🍀
When I was about 5 years old we were all sitting on our bikes as a cop pulled up.
My young friends peddled off.
I stood there like a dear in the head lights.
He had cuffed me to my bicycle and drove off after the others.
Brought them all back in the Cruiser.
I learned right there not to trust the cops and don't run.
Guilty people run in their eyes.
Doesn't mean they won't arrest you but it's not as obvious. :rofl:
My heart was pounding as the cop car came down the center of the fairway.
I thought I'm feked, what are the odds.
But he went right around us.:yahoo:
I left that chunk of hash in the fairway and got the hell out of there. :rofl:
I was a little more careful what I did with my stash after that.
Kids, hehe.

My Vette had a GM rebuilt 350-350 HP but it wasn’t geared for racing more for top end. I had the speedometer buried once @160 mph going across the alligator alley in South Florida. What a Rush! CL🍀
We put a 302 v6 with a 4 barrel in that Pinto for fun.
Couldn't keep tires on it.
More money than brains.
We used to customize vans too.
Remember that fad?
Beds and paneling?
Shag carpet.
One blacked out window. :rofl:
Stereo was always worth more than the van.:thumb:

Heavens Shores

@Bill284 Method

PSX_20230108_112554.jpg

PSX_20230108_112758.jpg

@Bill284 Method

:420:

What’s we growing my friend? Omg Howie is so cute!

What’s we growing my friend? Omg Howie is so cute!
Hey TC :ciao: congratulations on the new addition to the family.
Howie is my buddy. :thanks:
How is everyone doing.
I'm just trying to wrap up this journal so I can concentrate on the VIVOHUT.
Seeds arrive Friday.
Should be ready by then.
Take care my friend :high-five:

Hey TC :ciao: congratulations on the new addition to the family.
Howie is my buddy. :thanks:
How is everyone doing.
I'm just trying to wrap up this journal so I can concentrate on the VIVOHUT.
Seeds arrive Friday.
Should be ready by then.
Take care my friend :high-five:

It’s going just finished my daily 4K walk to Walmart Dante needed milk and mom needed sugar lol both mom and Scarlet are doing well she’s sleeping in my arm while Julia showers. That woman is a Bad Ass Mom drove herself home not even 24 hrs after surgery.

Nice I know you mentioned apple Betty which others are you planning to put in? I’m not used to being home this long going bonkers lol.

Told Julia I wouldn’t smoke until she’s recovered and so far it hasn’t been bad last night I wanted some but that was because Dante was driving me crazy lol. Wishing yourself , Stacy and Howie well take care my friend you know my number if I go AWALL again lol

My summer grow until just now has been all FEMALE SEEDS bbcc annd this tremendous lady SEXBUD. First day back here at 420 and just wanted to share a pic of her. 90% Sativa and smells like peachy opal fruits, have a blessed day and stay lifted.
DSC_0152.JPG
Beautiful lady my friend. :yahoo:
Excellent work.
Thank you so much for sharing her with us.:thanks:
Have a great day.:passitleft:

We put a 302 v6 with a 4 barrel in that Pinto for fun.
Couldn't keep tires on it.
More money than brains.
We used to customize vans too.
Remember that fad?
Beds and paneling?
Shag carpet.
One blacked out window. :rofl:
Stereo was always worth more than the van.:thumb:

My Pops got a big settlement and bought the property and double wide mobile home plus a 77 Dodge custom van. I used to borrow it on the weekends it was better than a motel room. Black with side pipes and the custom wide tires but it only had a 318 and was a death trap on wet curves. CL🍀

It’s going just finished my daily 4K walk to Walmart Dante needed milk and mom needed sugar lol both mom and Scarlet are doing well she’s sleeping in my arm while Julia showers. That woman is a Bad Ass Mom drove herself home not even 24 hrs after surgery.

Nice I know you mentioned apple Betty which others are you planning to put in? I’m not used to being home this long going bonkers lol.

Told Julia I wouldn’t smoke until she’s recovered and so far it hasn’t been bad last night I wanted some but that was because Dante was driving me crazy lol. Wishing yourself , Stacy and Howie well take care my friend you know my number if I go AWALL again lol
@Herbies Seeds is sponsoring the VIVOHUT.
Mango Mouse, Banana Pudding and Apple Betty.
Throw in some whipped cream and it's a perfect Dessert. :thumb:
Take care buddy.

My Pops got a big settlement and bought the property and double wide mobile home plus a 77 Dodge custom van. I used to borrow it on the weekends it was better than a motel room. Black with side pipes and the custom wide tires but it only had a 318 and was a death trap on wet curves. CL🍀
Side pipes and running boards.
And the obligatory tear stained mattress.
I had a 76 ford super cab with a slide in camper.
Bed stove fridge & kitchen table.
Party central.
I drove it to high-school in the winter so we had a warm place to smoke.
And Party party party.
Had a ball fixing up vans back then.

Back
Top Bottom