Hello 420 - Newbie Here

DSC_08784.JPG
Thats all the training did on this girl. So wud say thats light training to what u can do. u can have the plant as big as u want depending what room u have just keep tying down new growth. And this pic is of the plant today as u can see she is bushy and has quite a few tops;)

Ok tommorow she is 1month old. Fed 1ml of bio bizz grow last week and had nutenburn on the bottom leaves.
Ive tried to lst it but think ive messed it up. The string came undone a few times and had to tie it down again

I topped it last week cuz it was deformed at the top where the light bulb hit her.
I think the topping went wrong as there is no new growth lol
And my lst is a mess but o well i have to learn somehow

I think shes flowering now here is a few pics taken today
DSC_002543.JPG
DSC_002942.JPG
DSC_003040.JPG

Looking good uk mate looks like u cut off all the growth when topped it u didnt leave the 2 side shoots. But wont harm the plant. Just basically she wont get much taller. Just try keep tying down any side branches and keep tying them back in position every 2 days then u shud get a nice bush out of her . As for the top mate i dont kno u cud untie that and let it stand straight. I have never tied down the main top of my plant so i dont kno what will result in that mate. Keep up the good work ur lady looks very happy so far. Good job dude;)

Back
Top Bottom