Critical Jack & Dark Devil Auto Cross

Day 25 of flower. Batch 1 with get Cat tomorrow and batch 2 will get recharged and lollipopped over the weekend.
Batch 1

Batch 2

Good thing i kept Shrek. She is doing well.
Shrek has a huge leaf. Fitting for her.

Recharged, added EWC and, topped off Batch 2. Gave first Cat drink to both batches. Wasn't sure if i should add tea to the water so i left it out. I gave cat at 7ml per plant in one gallon of water. I know batch 1 will need to be watered again in about 6 days but batch 2 just went 30 days without needing water since they were transplanted. I figure i will give second cat before they they need water again in about 20 days or so. Maybe even less. We will see. Hopefully the dehumidifier will speed up batch 2.

Tea goes with Cat drench. Next time, mix it in a separate cup and let it sit while you mix up the Cat drench, and then dump it in with the rest.

:thumb:

Tea goes with Cat drench. Next time, mix it in a separate cup and let it sit while you mix up the Cat drench, and then dump it in with the rest.

:thumb:
Does this give the Tea time to “bloom”?
I thought Doc said, not long ago, that doing so used to make a big difference, but not so much anymore. But it does make me curious to try! Of course it needs to be a consistent thing, not a one off. I think I’ll start doing this as well, just to see!

First of all, Thank you all who take the time to read and/or post. Secondly, i rarely like posts on journals to keep track of what i have read. The website does a great job of keeping track of that for me. I follow thirty plus journals and chose not to get emails. I use the "watched threads" option to keep track of new posts. That being said i lurk in the back learning what i can from you all. I always say, one cant learn if your mouth is moving. :Namaste:
Happy green Sunday to you all.
:green_heart:

:ciao:Hi TB Looking great:thumb::bongrip::Namaste:
Good to hear you approve.
I just changed over the tent to recirculating because it was getting to cold in there. It was 66 degrees in there with the lights on. After changing it over it was 75 within minutes. Dehumidifier running to control humidity with six plants transpiring. Will have to keep an eye on things to see if i need to put in a heater.

The buds are getting heavy and starting to flop already. Part of the flop might be changing the system to recirculating which might cause the stems to soften some. I'm not sure. I added some supports to one plant and added a big fan to really circulate the air in the tent better. I hope that helps. I'm sure i will have to add supports to two more of the plants soon. Currently temps are around 78 to 81 and RH is at 55%. Its very challenging growing in a garage right now having to choose from cooler then ideal temps, lower humidity, maybe stiffer stems or good temps, ideal RH and softer stems. I have about two to three weeks to go until harvest. I should be able to keep it all together until then.

Back
Top Bottom