Journeying Into The Unknown With High Brix

Great tips and ideas DL...just one thing bud. I always manicure my buds while the leaves are still turgid...makes it WAY easier !I trim while still on the branches,..then hang to dry. Much easier and faster. waiting until the branches to dry before trimming is way to slow and MADDENING! After they are dry ,..take off strings , clip buds off branches, weigh and jar,..DONE! Cheers eh!

I agree with ya there. it is easier that way. I get an extra two days of dryin time when I don't cut the big healthy fans off, I remove all the yellow leaf. Def more work to manicure later, but I'm always chasing flavor...so I don't mind, plus I like to watch old 70s car movies when I trim!

Have a good night!.

Saw it in the theater - first time around. A double feature with something else -- BIlly Jack? - then moved to another screen in the theater and watched Barry Lyndon - a heck of a long afternoon at the movie theater.

Great mornin to ya's. oh ya Rad!!...Billy Jack...a classic, just loved it ! Great one liner in that one too!! How bout...."i'm gonna take my right foot , and kick you right in the face,...and there ain't a damn thing your gonna be able to do about it!"....LMFAO!!!:cheer::cheer:.One of my all time fav. 'one liners. the line was something like that anyhow! great memories...thanks Rad and DL! have a fantastic day you guys. i'm getting ready to go to Ryan's hockey practice. ...for 9.:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom