Hello 420'ers

EsotericGrows

I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm going to contribute my grow journal here so everyone can criticize what a poor job I'm doing and hopefully I can learn something new. So far it's been a pretty exciting and educational little hobby I've started up here. :yummy:

Re: Hello 420'ers.

Yup what light addict said. Soon one of the hospitality guys should come in and hit ya with some good links. Follow light addicts signatures guy kills it with his training maybe check out a few journals.

Welcome to 420

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have been taking pictures frequently through out the process and recording an offline journal that I'll need to update on the forum whenever I can. More than anything I've been trying to snap pictures every day and can sort by the last modified time stamp for the grow log. I've been reading and watching videos like crazy and had plans to modify a metal file cabinet to keep at least one of the dwarf strains inside as a mother plant to produce clones year round.

I went to a friend whos a welder for help and who used to do large scale growing with HPS and MH lights and outdoor grows but he was skeptical my idea would work and didn't seem interested in helping me. He claimed it would be a waste of his time and my time and his solution was for me to give him the plants to grow outside at his place and he'd water them for me. It was pretty disappointing considering how much I help him with stuff in my area of expertise and I can only think of 1 time I've ever asked for his help with anything. Anyways I'm going to go forward with the help of this community and I'll give him some clones to do with as he pleases.

The thing is, I'm not looking to produce pounds of weed here, I just want to learn and have fun going through the whole process and would be happy if I get between 1 to 3 oz growing it myself under CFL's or LED's. I might toss a couple outside to compare the difference in growth rate and yields etc but I'm loving the positive vibes from this community. Instead of using the file cabinet now I've got a wooden closet since it's large enough to support taller plants and I can modify that myself without relying on someone else's assistance.

Back
Top Bottom