Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctor green

Hi, I'd just like to say what a wonderful online community you have here at 420.

I've read many threads for a long time and always wanted to sign up.
With my sons help ( he is good with the mobiles) now I'm a member.

I've been growing for a long time so if anyone needs a hand I can help.

I don't smoke a real lot but I do grow a real lot haha,and most of my time is dedicated to growing my beautiful plants, I find it very therapeutic especially when applying LST I get right in the zone a million miles away from the problems and stress of every day life.

Anyway i won't ramble on I'll just say I'm very happy to finally be a member of this wonderful community.

Thank you Dr.G:Namaste:

Thankyou everyone, last night I had a maryjane hot chocolate or an m and m as I call it ( marijuana milk haha) and then I kicked back and did some plant photo surfing, I felt as though I was transported into your grow rooms hahaha , what great plants and growing styles you all have I'm glad to be a part of 420!

:welcome: Dr green,

Would a 5gal pot yield more then a 3gal pot both having same veg times?
same strain, same nutes, same room, same everything just different pot size, I don't mean vegged
for 5 moths just 1 month veg and 8-9 weeks flower
thx :rollit:

its simple maths the bigger pot the bigger the plant as it can grow more roots ive just vegged for 2 weeks in a 2 gal pot then a week in a 3,5 gal smart pot and its looking bigger than others ive seen at this stage unfortunately its just a big waiting game that we all play ie pot size, vegging time, lighting. try it and see the good thing about growing plant like this is it will tell you if something is wrong so go forth and enjoy the learning curve bud

Depending on root development and the size of the roots at time of potting up , but overall the answer is yes a bigger pot means more roots means more growth.

However you must take into consideration the initial size of your plant, the vigour of the strain ,your watering and feeding schedule etc its one of those questions where a lot can factor in to your results.

So in short I'll say bigger roots equal bigger plants but building those roots are up to you as the grower

Thankyou everyone, last night I had a maryjane hot chocolate or an m and m as I call it ( marijuana milk haha) and then I kicked back and did some plant photo surfing, I felt as though I was transported into your grow rooms hahaha , what great plants and growing styles you all have I'm glad to be a part of 420!

We're glad to have you! Welcome aboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom