Hello Everyone

Welcome to the 420 forums jacoby37.
If growing cannabis is your goal , you have come to the right place.
There are many long time growers here that will give you great advise.
Check out the journals , read and feel free to ask questions .
So , are you growing anything yet ?
If so , you might consider starting a journal yourself ?
Post some photos .

Welcome Jacoby, good to see you found your way here. Get some weed grown and while that's going on, learn how to make a high thc topical oil. I hear people love it for arthritis. Get the weed growing first I think. Here's a link to start you off.

:welcome:

Welcome, glad you recognize how to treat yourself. I have just finished my first indoor op with some autoflower White Widow. I used some of the 'smalls' 8 grams and 4oz of 190 proof grain alcohol. Decarbed the smalls and then crushed them up in a glass jar. Another smaller jar with a coffee filter secured with a rubber band. Poured 2oz alcohol placed in freezer for a few minutes and then poured it into the filter. Ran the other 2oz of alcohol while the first 2oz filtered down. I used a couple eye dropper full to wash the filter down. This is my result.
20201004_220950.jpg

It has an almost plum like taste with hints of grapefruit. Taken sublingual, It produces almost instant relief to my inflammatory issues. I had an almost numb like feeling in my fingers where I touched the tincture on my tools (a butter knife and a spoon)
I used information from here to K.I.S.S and its awesome. I've already worked some into a vape oil and I have reached that other..other LEVEL..over dispensary meds. Nice to meet you and GG

Back
Top Bottom