Hello everyone!

growinggreen7

420 Member
Hey guys! Im going to start another grow soon.... but for now here is my soil for my next four plants! Two pineapple kush and two ak-47 fems
20210505_130642.jpg

The roots of all my last plants (12) a box of rotten fruits half an ice cream container of worms and a container of sheep shit lol, my super soil, now to cook for how ever long it takes till im allowed to grow again lol

Hey guys! Im going to start another grow soon.... but for now here is my soil for my next four plants! Two pineapple kush and two ak-47 fems
20210505_130642.jpg

The roots of all my last plants (12) a box of rotten fruits half an ice cream container of worms and a container of sheep shit lol, my super soil, now to cook for how ever long it takes till im allowed to grow again lol
Hello @growinggreen7 welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Thats going to be some batch of soil.
Bill

:welcome: @growinggreen7 :passitleft:
20210505_130642.jpg

I'd add some cannazym to that to break down the roots and such into a matter that will benefit the microbial network...just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom