Hello everyone!

Simomas

Hi guys, this is my introductory post. I am from Southern Europe, I have some experience growing in a 40x40x120cm grow box, I have always used cheap lights, classic shop bulbs and once an Amazon burlple led (Niello brand, sent back because it was obscene). I also did a mini dwc!
Now I am growing in a 530ml (18oz) Solo Cup on the balcony of my house for fun (I have no claims in terms of yield).
My next goal is to grow in a micro grow box made from an Ikea Eket cabinet, with the construction of a DIY light with led strips (I did a post on the DIY section) but my skills are not very high in that field so any help is welcome

Hi guys, this is my introductory post. I am from Southern Europe, I have some experience growing in a 40x40x120cm grow box, I have always used cheap lights, classic shop bulbs and once an Amazon burlple led (Niello brand, sent back because it was obscene). I also did a mini dwc!
Now I am growing in a 530ml (18oz) Solo Cup on the balcony of my house for fun (I have no claims in terms of yield).
My next goal is to grow in a micro grow box made from an Ikea Eket cabinet, with the construction of a DIY light with led strips (I did a post on the DIY section) but my skills are not very high in that field so any help is welcome
Welcome to 420 @Simomas!

Good luck with your plans (and plants) and Happy Growing! :Rasta:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Simomas

We have many growers from over your way.
Have you been growing long?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along and get you to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey @Simomas :ciao: welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Your DIY was very good. :thumb:
If you need a hand with anything I'm always available.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom