Hello from Wild Rose country

Prairiedog

Hi all, PrairieDog here! I am from Alberta Canada and I am a designated grower and coordinator of a local craft medicinal cannabis club that focuses on many methods of growing and teaching how to do it cost efficient and totally effective as not to waste time with making medicine and recreational cannabis. I am hoping that my members , patients and apprentices join the 420 community to share and learn from the best online resource available, 420 magazine. I wish you all the best and Namaste

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Prairiedog

It sound like you have a little back ground in growing. What type do you prefer?
How many growing style do you manage?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hi Tokin , Hi everyone!

Yes I have been in the Cannacollective for over 10 years and I have been growing about 29 years now. My favorite growing method is a mix of old school and new school with natural plant structures but I have been doing a lot of cosmetic/conneseur growing lately.

I'm working on a journal to share with the 420 community. I have used 420 magazine as a source for troubleshooting issues in my grows for over 15 years. I was a member before but I was unofficially banned for technical reasons but now it's legal to grow here so I am glad to be back! It's been since late 2014 ,it's been too long and I missed my 420 tribe!

An example of my favorite growing style done with a Wildrosebud autoflower, this was a Pink Parvat dominant phenotype planted May 21st and was harvested August 28th. 1/2 lbs dry weight fed sparingly with Alaskan Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1 and Alaska Morbloom 0-10-10 with Super B+ and Thrive B1 0-0-1 Green and Red, black strap molasses and microbial Mass and Humic Acid 8% and finisher 0.0083-0.011-0.0505 , Big Bud 0-15-35 , Sucanat, Pesi Gur Jaggery , Magnesium Sulfate and Dolomitic Lime.

20210817_130952.jpg

Calgary is a great city , I didn't know they had cannatours? In 2019 before the pandemic I visited BC and I entered through the Salmon Arm and left south on the Crowsnest Pass. It was a wonderful experience! I have a lot of comrades in BC good old Vancouver Seed Bank used to donate me seeds for my breeding programs and if it weren't for Rebecca I would never have accomplished my goals. But Marc Emery was freed and she lost the Vancouver seed Bank to Marc and Jodi. I have to return to Cherryville and Maple Ridge and get my hands on the ultra rare Purple Indica (the red one) and the ultra rare Christmas Bud as soon as I can get in touch with them breeders.. I also want to get some Medman Brand genetics but I have lost touch with Thaddeus since he went to work for Tilray in Ontario... Crop King is doing the trick for now but I can tell the genetics are a little watered down with some exceptions. I hope you are more fortunate than I am with finding your strains, Namaste

Back
Top Bottom